CHAPTER ONE

NOTE// not everyone's character was introduced 

and Im sorry about that. My writing sucks and 

Im Sorry you had to read this. If your character wasn't 

Mentioned, don't worry, they'll have their spotlight.

ALSOOOOO, I needed to add a gay kiss ,,, so 

have fun reading that when you find it ;) 

WARNINGS: extreme bad words that might trigger some

UNEDITED CHAPTER 

JUST AS THE SUN PEAKED THROUGH THE WINDOWS , Tristan's eyes fluttered open. The demigod of love and beauty , yawned quietly, looking around his cabin. For what he could see, everyone was fast asleep, everyone but himself. Tristan climbed down from the top bunk, and walked towards his nicely decorated trunk with all his belongings. Tristan opened the trunk, pulling out some pieces of clothing, and closed the trunk, making sure he didn't wake up his fellow Aphrodites.

It had been twenty minutes since Tristan awoke, when he felt the shaking. The curly haired boy sat up, noticing his other cabin members were either beginning to get up, or already up. Tristan looked around the Aphrodite cabin, noticing the pictures on the wall banging roughly against the wall. Were they witnessing an earthquake? Tristan got down from his bunk, and along with several others, made their escape towards the door.

Yet– they weren't the only ones who felt it. . It seemed like, all the other cabins had witnessed the shaking and were all sharing the same panic. The ground continued to shake, trees swaying, and then suddenly— it happened. A loud and croaky 'caw' could be heard in the distance, before everyone's world fell apart.

About a dozen winged creatures came shooting down from the sky, going straight for camp-halfblood. Along with them, hundreds to maybe thousands of dead warriors came out from the ground. And they kept coming.

With this sight, the whole camp fell into full on panic. People were running around, some running towards the woods. It was a complete mess. Tristan looked around, trying to spot someone he knew. Suddenly, he spoted Lilian and Casper being attacked by one of those creatures. His heart sank.

Time was ticking, and Tristan needed to try and save them. He began to run through the crowds of worried people, stepping over bodies of the camp, and some bodies of the creatures. Suddenly, Tristan felt someone or something pulling on his leg. He slowly looked down, to see a dead warrior coming up from the ground, pulling him down. Tristan's heart skipped a beat- he couldn't die— no, he couldn't. He was so close to lilian and Casper, if only the creature would let go. "Let go of me!" Tristan exclaimed, kicking the warrior. The deceased warrior let out a growl, before pulling Tristan to the floor, making Tristan's world go black.