Sixty Seven

Nothing to say

(M) 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Jeongguk's phone buzzes as he walks into the parking structure. There's a voice note from Taehyung, and Jeongguk can't help the smirk that curls his lips upward.

The last time he could remember sexting was back during college, when he was trying to secure a booty call for the weekend. What he's doing with Taehyung now isn't even sexting, it's probably the mildest thing they've done. And yet, a pleased warmth settles at the bottom of his stomach.

He settles into his Audi and connects his phone to the car's Bluetooth. He clicks Play on the voice note, bracing himself to hear Taehyung whining and complaining about how rude Jeongguk was. Jeongguk almost misses the first soft moan as he clicks his seat belt into place, but then another one follows, louder, and he freezes.

"Mm--" Taehyung's little noises are sounds Jeongguk didn't think he could miss until right now, with them resounding through his speakers.

"I m-miss you," Taehyung hiccups through the recording, and Jeongguk can hear fabric rustling. He imagines Taehyung is in bed, palming himself. He shivers involuntarily.

"You're so m-mean to me, you jerk." Jeongguk can practically see Taehyung's pout, and he clutches the steering wheel so tight his knuckles turn white.

"I miss you so m-much but you're ignoring me."

Jeongguk wants to tell Taehyung that that's not it at all, that he was just embarrassed after the whole BamBam debacle and he didn't know what to do.

Taehyung lets out a startled whine, and Jeongguk imagines he dug his fingers into his slit. He always makes that same sound when Jeongguk does that to him, it's not hard to predict what he's doing to himself.

Jeongguk wonders when it got to the point where he knew how Taehyung was touching himself just by his noises. He shakes his head, willing away the burning that trails down his spine.

"Oh god oh god I--" The fabric rustles, and Jeongguk wonders whether Taehyung's massaging his scrotum now, arching his back off the mattress because it feels too good.

Jeongguk stays absolutely still, he can't be sure he's even breathing at this point, and listens with rapture as Taehyung's moans get higher and higher. He can tell Taehyung is close. If he closes his eyes, he can see the way Taehyung's legs kick and tense when the orgasm is building up, too
strong to bear.

"Yes baby ungh--" Taehyung chokes on his own moan, and Jeongguk's entire body flushes with heat at the pet name. It's a valiant effort not to palm his own dick through his pants. Taehyung lets out a noise akin to a squeal, before morphing into a groan.

(M) 💅

Like a rubber band that's been stretched too far, Jeongguk snaps and almost smashes the sound sytem in his car in an effort to turn it off. But even in the silence, Taehyung's moans swirl around the car, like ghosts sent to mock him.

For the first time in Jeongguk's life, his brain goes blank.

_____________________________

Taehyung hits Send, smiling. The orgasm had done quite a bit to get the edge off, and knowing he was torturing Jeongguk just made it that much better. He then drops his phone into his suitcase and zips it up to resist the temptation to check it. He had a feeling Jeongguk would have nothing to say.

____________________

Wow 😰😰😰😰😰

Taehyung u go boy get ur man.