chapter 5 | Starboy

Start from the beginning

Surely feeling embarrassed after this moment she expected to be perfect, she sweetly clears her throat as I'm sitting down on my chair, and I glance up at her with my enjoyment. "I'll call you later," I allow the blushing girl to leave my office and focus on my work.

She bows to me and makes her way to the door, to offer me the best view without even being aware of it.

•••

12 am.

The lunch break now arrived, I leave my office and walk up to the cafeteria, expecting Miss Han to be there. She better be anyway, she knows she has to eat something if she doesn't want me to punish her.

I pass my hand through my hair but fix my trousers, to finally reach the room without coming in. I only wander my eyes around the people in here, seeing the faces of girls I hate, I stop right when I stumble upon my princess. My lips curving up into a smile, I lean on the door frame and watch her eating the banana while browsing on her phone.

My thirst now taking over me, I let my imagination work as the length is filling her mouth so smoothly. I let all the arousal burn me up from the inside and think about how good this would be if this fruit was nothing but the most sensitive part of my body inside of her.

I don't give a damn toss about my employees peeking at me but just enjoy the view given by the woman taking another banana after finishing the first one in almost one bite. Feeling my throat getting dry from thirst, I lick my lips and straighten up to head towards my princess hungry for bananas. I try to conceal the little issue that formed into my pants by using my hands in my pockets but once I reach the one I want, I startle her only with some whispers in her ear. "Are you finally an obedient employee?"

Her body jumps on her spot, this curvy one bumping into mine and making me love this to a greater level. We both look into each other's eyes but she withdraws the fruit from her lips, to lick them and glance down. "I...I'm just doing as you told me..."

"I know you do," I maintain the stare on her, taking one hand out of my pocket to flatten it on the worktop, to put into her sight my veins that she likes so much, which is what she told her friend. Her eyes peek at it but she just focuses back on her phone. "Why aren't you eating anymore?"

She places the banana on the flat surface but passes her tongue over her lips. "I don't want to..."

I breathe out heavily but grab the fruit, taking the best part out of the peel to get closer to her and hold it at the level of her lips. "Open," I command her to do, my voice making her understand how serious I am. She looks down at the banana but parts her lips, to take it in her mouth as I told her to.

"Good girl," I mumble but throw the peel in the trash. "Come in my office once you're done here," I give my last words out but wink at her flirtatiously, making her blush even more before getting out of here with a smirk on my face and a lot of arousal inside of me.

Goddammit, I want her.

10 minutes later...

"Come in," I enthusiastically utter out, knowing who the person behind the door is and what is going to happen. My favorite employee walks in my office with her stilettos and comes up to me, while I'm staying on my chair, contemplating the beauty she is to my eyes.

"Miss Han," a smile grows on my face, her arms hiding in the back of her gorgeous body getting my throat to be dry. "I saw the sketches you worked on yesterday..." I hold the papers that she used when we were only together. "You did well...as always..." I sigh but fix my eyes into hers.