Naru stopped remembering what she said yesterday. She asked for a half-day break and he agreed. He sighed but he just beckoned Mai to call the others. Mai stomped her feet as she do what she was ordered to.

"I will make sure to dismiss you early for you to catch that appointment of yours." Naru said as she finished her job.

"You can't go on your words. You promised." Mai said staring at him. Naru just nod at her and get his coat.

Masako look at them with a hint of disappointment in her eyes. She has a huge crush on Naru and she's jealous seeing how close the two interact. She forced Naru to take the case she offered. She must take the chance to get close to him.

While waiting for the others to come, Mai bought come tea for them while they sit on the bench. Mai and Naru sat on the opposite side while Masako sat on the middle. Naru and Mai are reading a book as Masako is looking at Naru, who is ignoring her.

Mai look at her watch and saw that it's already 30 minutes and they're not here. If they delayed any longer, she will be late for the preparation. Mai dialed Bou-san's number.

"Bou-san, where are you?" Mai asked a bit in a hurry.

"Whoa. Why are you in a rush? I already got Ayako and John. We are near the park you said."

"Can you hurry? We need to finished up this case ASAP."

"Why are you in a hurry? It's probably an earth bound spirits so we'll finished up fast."

Mai frown as she heard Ayako's voice on the other line. Here she goes again with that earth bound spirit.

"Just hurry up okay?"

***

"So what is the case all about?" Bou-san asked as they arrived at the bench.

"Thank God you're finally here. We've been waiting here for an hour." Mai scowled as she look at the three.

"Sorry Mai. We drop by a cafe since Ayako said she's very hungry." John said as he appease Mai's anger.

"Okay. Masako, what is the case about? I still have 1 and a half hour before I go." Mai said as she drink her tea.

"The client is a friend of mine from the TV station. He was shooting a particular scene in this park but due to some strange phenomenon, it's always cancelled."

"Strange phenomenon?"

" Yes. He said that water suddenly pours on them from above. There are no recording of what he said to me but he said that the camera crew is fine but it's a wonder why the actors always get drenched. It was like a balloon of water pop from the sky and pours on them. They look into this and apparently some records of the same incident is being reported starting 6 months ago. I said it might be a prank but there are no evidence of a person pranking the people. I also said some culprit may not be always in the vicinity but they insisted that the water came from nowhere and forced me to take up the case."

"Relocate the place of the shoot?" Mai said.

"I recommend that too but the script says that it must be in that park and they already spent a lot on that park so it's not plausible." Masako answered.

"Okay. Let's start. Do you feel any spirits here? It looks peaceful, I really can't perform an exorcism in front of many people." Bou-san said and sit down.

"There are little but they are not harmful." Masako said feeling what is around her.

"Oh. I forgot. What particular scene is performed every time that water appear?" John asked them.