Chapter 15

5k VIEWS AND 489 VOTES
HOLSGJABAN?¿?!!! ILY GUYS SO MUCH OMF

- a+l -

Was it possible to die because of how cute someone is?

Probably not, Luke would've been dead the first time he's laid eyes on Ashton.

His thoughts got interrupted by a sniffle, making his gaze quickly turn towards the boy next to him.

"What's wrong?"

Luke quickly asked, seeing tears streaming down Ashton's face.

"Are you not even watching the movie?"

Ashton asked, wiping his tears away with his hand as they turned their attention back to the television.

An emotional scene was currently on, and-- wait..

They were watching a film?

Luke should seriously start paying attention to things besides Ashton's cuteness.

The movie was soon over, and Luke honestly didn't even know what movie it was..

Oops.

Ashton sighed softly, shaking his head. "I cry every time." He said weakly, letting out a breathy giggle as he wiped his tears away from his face.

Luke cooed at Ashton, grinning widely at the boy. "You're one of those people. It's cute." The blue eyed boy told him with a fond smile.

Ashton blushed slightly, getting up from the bed. He stretched, not even noticing that Luke's gaze was focused on Ashton.

He went over to his closet, picking out a pair of pink shorts. They probably reached the bottom of his bum, but Luke had absolutely no problem with that.

Well, he might have another problem soon, if he gets to look at Ashton long enough. One that he would have to solve in the bathroom.

"Is it alright if I wear these?" Ashton asked innocently, making Luke wanna kiss the life out of him. He held them up, a blush coating his cheeks cutely.

Luke nodded, giving Ashton a reassuring smile. "Yeah, of course. You don't have to ask me, Ash." He told him with a smile.

Ashton thanked him in a soft and gentle voice, closing his closet doors to change in there.

Luke's breath caught in his throat when Ashton came out of the closet, forgetting how to breathe for a moment.

Ashton was wearing the pink shorts, and Luke was right. They stopped right under his bum. He had a loose t-shirt on, but it was slightly big on him so his shoulder was revealed.

"You look nice." Luke breathed out, giving Ashton a smile, hoping that he didn't know Luke was trying not to look at his ass.

Ashton blushed, closing his closet doors as he got into bed. Luke would much rather prefer staring at him, but whatever. "Thank you."

Luke smiled, biting down on his bottom lip. "No problem. But uh, do you mind if I..?" He trailed off, gesturing to his clothes.

"They're really uncomfortable, sorry. I usually just sleep in my boxers so.." Luke said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh, no! Go ahead!"

Luke gave Ashton a grateful smile, standing up to strip from his clothing. He crawled back into bed with Ashton, not noticing that he was watching him intently as he undressed.

Ashton's phone vibrated on the nightstand, breaking the awkward silence. It was a text from an unknown number, making him very confused.

He only texted Luke, his mum, and his siblings. So who could it be? Unless.. Unless it was Stan and Josh.