Chapter 4

"I saw you staring at me in the locker room."

"Disgusting Fag, I don't like dick."

Ashton winced at the hurtful words, trying to ignore them and walk along the hallway still.

And he was most definitely not staring at him. Gross. Especially not him. Now if it was Luke, that would be different.

Luke smiled, quickly spotting the hazel eyed boy. "Ash!" He called, rushing over to him.

"Hi." Ashton greeted softly, smiling up at Luke. "How are you?"

"Good." Luke responded, taking Ashton's hand. "One more class and then schools over, finally."

Ashton giggled softly, nodding as he followed Luke to English class since they were both in it.

-

Ashton's furrowed his eyebrows, feeling his phone buzz in his front pocket.

He looked at the teacher, who wasn't paying attention. He took his phone out, the desk hiding it.

'You look so cute in your oversized sweater :( x'

It was from Luke.

He felt his cheeks heat up, biting down on his bottom lip as he thought of a reply.

'Thanks :)'

He sent, trying to act like what Luke said was no big deal.

'I can only imagine how adorable you'd look in my clothes.'

Luke replied, but before Ashton could reply, another message came in.

'It'd probably reach your thighs, I'd want to cuddle you more than I already do.'

Ashton's eyes widened, looking at his phone in shock.

Was Luke.. flirting with him?

No, he couldn't be.

Luke was literally flawless, well to Ashton anyways.

Why would he like someone like Ashton?

He typed out a few responses but deleted them, letting out a quiet huff.

How was he suppose to reply?

'Oh, uh.. Thanks?'

He sent, not knowing what else he could say.

Luke quickly responded, making Ashton blush even deeper.

'No problem cutie ;) xx'

Ashton looked at the English teacher again, Mr. Malik, sighing in relief when he noticed that he still wasn't paying attention.

'How about we go for something to eat after school, and then we could go to your place to study? :) xxxx'

Ashton smiled slightly, feeling butterflies erupt in his stomach at the thought of it, and also at the amount of X's Luke was using.

'Sounds good Lukey :)'

Ashton's eyes widened at what he sent, quickly typing out a message, claiming that he didn't mean to put the 'Y' after Luke.

But before he could send it, Luke had already replied.

'Lukey? I like it.'

Luke replied, adding a few heart emojis.

What was that even suppose to mean?

'Oh, Okay. :)'

Ashton replied, trying to play it cool as he looked back at Luke, smiling slightly at him.

Luke grinned, winking at him before writing out another reply.

'Your lips look so soft and pink and plump, I wonder how they taste..'

But before he could send it, Mr. Malik called out his name, which made Ashton quickly turn.

"Hemmings! Phone, now."

Luke groaned, getting up out of his seat.

He placed his phone in Mr. Malik's hand, huffing.

Mr. Malik thanked him, putting it in his desk and locking it up.

Ashton turned to Luke again, pouting slightly as he mouthed 'Sorry.'

Luke grinned, biting down as his bottom lip. 'It's okay.' He mouthed back, forcing himself not to add 'baby' at the end.

Ashton smiled at him, and damn, those lips.

-

Ashton giggled softly, throwing his head back at the joke Luke had told him.

Luke grinned at him, eyes crinkling. They were both currently in Luke's car, about to go to a restaurant.

"Do you have certain place you would like to go to, Ash?"

Ashton shook his head, opening his mouth slightly to say something but went against it, closing his mouth.

Luke frowned, putting his hand on his thigh.

"Ashton, tell me love. You wanted to say something, I know you did."

Ashton shrugged slightly, playing with his hands.

"I.. I'm a vegan."

He mumbled, not wanting to ruin Luke's plans of going to eat somewhere where they didn't sell vegan food.

Luke gave him a warm smile, shaking his head.

'That's fine, really. I didn't have a clue where to go, so that's okay."

He said, laughing softly.

Ashton looked up at him with pouty lips and wide innocent eyes, biting his lip.

"Are you sure?"

The hazel eyed boy asked softly, looking up at Luke.

Luke nodded, patting his thigh before starting the car.

"Yeah love, it's okay, really."

-

Luke was whipped.

Completely and utterly whipped.

He was sitting here, eating vegan food.

Vegan.

The boy who always loved eating unhealthy things, like greasy pepperoni pizza, or greasy salty fries, was eating healthy food.

And all because of Ashton.

But if he had to admit, it wasn't that bad.

"Are you excited to study?"

Ashton asked softly, eyes lit up as he smiled at the blonde boy.

Luke snorted, drinking his coke. "Yeah, definitely."

Ashton giggled, swinging his feet. "You'll do great on the test, I'm sure."

Luke smiled at him, wondering how people couldn't like him.

He was so beautiful.

Ashton blushed under the deep gaze of Luke, moving his food around.

"You're so pretty." Luke blurted out, mentally cursing himself.

Ashton blushed even deeper, looking up at Luke. "T-Thanks."

Luke could tell.

He could tell that the boy was insecure.

He didn't know why, because he's never met anyone as beautiful as Ashton.

Maybe if he saw how beautiful he looked when his eyes lit up, or how his lips twitched into a smile.

Or maybe he would understand how beautiful he was, if he saw himself the way Luke saw him.

Absolutely perfect.