Chapter 13

I just really wanna thank you guys for over 3k reads and 300 votes and I wish I could give each and every one of you guys a big hug and a slice of pizza <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh, and chapter 5 got 36 votes and 25 comments.. Could you amazing beautiful babes make that possibly happen again? ILY <3 ;*

- l+a -

Harry finished making breakfast soon enough, all of the sitting at the table in the kitchen.

6 starving boys and only 5 chairs in the kitchen table didn't go down all to well though.

Well, to Luke it was great.

Louis immediately offered to sit on Harry's lap to give Ashton his spot, which made Harry's green eyes sparkle.

Luke shot Louis a death glare, giving him that look, not even having to say anything.

"On second thought, Harry's a horny bastard. I'd rather not sit on his lap right now."

Harry's mouth gaped open at Louis, placing his hand over his beating heart.

Louis leaned over, whispering something in Harry's ear that no one else could hear, but Luke assumed he was telling his boyfriend why he took Ashton's seat.

"You can sit on my lap, Ash."

Luke offered, scooting his chair back from the table to let the smaller boy take a seat on Luke's lap.

Ashton blushed madly, biting down on his bottom lip. "It's okay, thanks.."

Luke shook his head, extending his hand for Ashton to take in his own.

Ashton slowly put his hand in Luke's, immediately being pulled onto the blue eyed boy's lap.

Ashton let out a cute giggle, covering his mouth with his hand that was covered by the sleeve of his jumper.

Luke wrapped his arms around Ashton's waist, resisting the urge to lean forward just a bit and kiss his cheek.

Harry served everyone, being the kindhearted idiot that he was.

All 5 other boys thanked him, beginning to eat.

Luke poked Ashton's side randomly in the middle of breakfast, causing him to drop his fork on the floor.

Luke quickly apologized, which made Ashton laugh softly.

Ashton assured Luke that it was okay, bending down to pick it up.

"Oh my gosh."

Louis mouthed to his friends, biting his lip.

"I wanna kiss him."

Louis and Harry both had this shit eating grin on their faces, but Calum and Michael paid no mind to them, wrapped up in their own little world.

"Are you gay, Ashton?"

Louis bluntly asked, making Ashton's cheeks turn crimson.

"I, uh, well.. I like boys, yeah.. I--boys. Gay."

He muttered, making a complete fool out of himself.

Louis snorted, looking at Ashton.

He just really didn't do well under pressure, not like Louis was really putting any on him, anyways though.

He just.. He just feels uncomfortable when people try to make a conversation with him.

Except for Luke, of course.

What Ashton told Louis wasn't a lie, it was 100% sure actually, but he just felt like Louis was resting him, for some reason.

"Mate, calm down. Don't piss your pants."

Ashton let out a breathy laugh, although he didn't find it funny at all.

"Right, uh.. Sorry?"

Luke placed his hand on Ashton's thigh in a comforting way, patting it a few or more times.

"Gets a bit nervous when having conversations, Lou."

Luke told Louis, grinning when he whispered in Ashton's ear.

"My cute, awkward Bambi."

- a+l -

Luke washed the dishes, ignoring Ashton's pleading to let him wash his own plate.

"Nope."

"Please!"

"Nope."

Ashton huffed, laughing softly at Luke.

"Well, what can I do?"

"Stand there and look pretty. You're excellent at it."

Luke smirked slightly to himself, mentally giving himself a pat on the back for that one.

He could practically feel Ashton's blush heating up the room.

Luke soon enough finished up with the dishes, drying his hands.

"Luke! Get your boyfriend and get in here, I'm having a serious crisis!"

The 2 blushing boys entered the room, looking at Michael.

"Okay, what color should I dye my hair now?"

- l+a -

I honestly didn't like this chapter, but ya know.

BTW

WHO WANTS TO MAKE ME A NEW COVER FOR THIS STORY?

PLEASE I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

MORE THAN LUKE LOVES ASHTON.

PLEASE.

PUNK LUKE AND INNOCENT LOOKING ASHTON WOULD BE NICE.

MESSAGE ME IF YOURE INTERESTED PLEASE ILY BEAUTIFULS PLEASE COMMENT VOTE FOLLOW ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. :) <3