Hero

Busan, South Korea
Alex PoV

I was hiding behind a trash can, I could hear the bad guys searching for me...I was panting but I tried to do it quietly because I didn't want them to find me because if they do...I clapped my face because I shouldn't be thinking in those things...I took  a peek to the street while still hiding and didn't see anything suspicious, I saw a man sitting on a bench I kinda forgot this is a park were kids at my age usually come and play but I never got the chance to do that. I envy those kids that are able to have fun and smile and don't have to worry about anything else.

I fixed my eye patch that was covering my blind eye and the scars that surround it, I had scars next to my other eye too but I prefered to cover my blind eye, I wanted to talk to that man to see if he can point me into the right direction to get out of the province so I headed there.

"Uhh...hello sir may I ask you a question?" I shyly said I also was trying to hide my face but since I was wearing a black mouth mask I guess it wasn't necessary to hide it

"tell me what is it?" he asked back, I need to ask it in a way he doesn't find out I'm actually running away

"My dad is in the pharmacy over there, and he told me if I could tell him where is the nearest bus stop he will buy me a candy" I tried to sound happy now...please buy it

"Daddy!" I heard the voice of a girl, when I took a look at her she was coming with a woman

I was looking at the girl...she was beyond beautiful, she has yellow eyes, blonde long hair and was wearing a cat ears headband...she looked at me and smiled at me that was the first hit I took that wasn't painful. I saw how her Dad lifts her up

"Having fun eh. Ahri?" Her Dad said

"You got me a friend!" Ahri cheerfully said

"Uhhh..." That was everything that came out of my mouth and she giggled

"Well Uhhh, come I need a partner to play with!" She said as she began dragging me and I was blusing.

"Sorry...I can't" I said as I free myself from her grip but she grabbed me again

"Come on, quit it! I know you want it just take a look at your face" she said with a smile on her face

(Y,N) PoV

I was with Vigil checking the police station again because since Ronan and Clare left just like that I had a feeling they didn't check anything and I was right, we found a cabinet in the archive room that was locked, when I got the chief there to open it for me I found a picture of our target, the one behind all this.

"Byung-chul" Vigil said his name

The picture I saw was revealing a bald man, with a lot of jewelry, weird beard and guess what, he was fat. I was checking everything about him and turns out he has a Son...named Alex, my eyes widened in surprise when I saw the picture of his son, it was the same kid I meet that night in the market food.

Judging by the information the police was the one who should extract the crate but Chul is the one with the key, apparently the key since it's white mask it can be tracked by me or Travis and Chul doesn't know that. That's why Lance said he has a bunch of cars driving around the Busan.

"I know where to find the key..." I said

"Let's hope the kid doesn't have it" Vigil said

I headed outside and borrowed a bike from the police station, I asked Travis to do the same so he can guide Lance, I followed the signal to a park a couple of blocks away and when I arrived to the place I did it at the same with Lance and Travis...