Operation: Queen's Fall

Grace PoV

I was in the bathtub, thinking about today's mission we have the location of 2 hades division agents, the boys will attack one while the girls will hit the other, not so bad...but I'm worried about (y,n) I know he is immortal but I don't want to see him get hurt.

I finally got up of the bathroom and warped my naked body in a towel, and headed outside and (y,n) was there...waiting for the bathroom.

"I need to talk to you about something, but first take your shower" I said a little bit concerned and he got inside the bathroom with a confused look. After 5 minutes he finally got out of the bathroom, I was already dressed.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked

"This is going to be your first mission without Skeith's power..." I said

"Yeah...I guess so" he said

"I just want you to be careful" I said

"Come on Grace I-" he was saying but I interrupted him with a hug

"I'm serious (y,n)...promise me that you will be careful" I said as I let go of him and place my fist on his chest.

Time Skip
Mayra Debriefing

Ok ladies, time to show the men what we can do! We are going against Maria Robert, the former queen of the ocean, she won't be able to sink anymore ships due to what happened but that doesn't mean she won't be dangerous, she hides on his castle in the middle the ocean near Panama, she will be well protected. Remember girls, you are queens and you need to fix each other crowns in order to bring down the ocean queen, we must work together.

Grace PoV

We were in a private jet heading to Panama, all female operators were here, they were enjoying the luxury of traveling in a private jet.

"Hey Grace" I looked around and saw Kira

"What?" I asked

"What happened to you? You just spaced out" Kira asked

"I bet she was thinking in (y,n)" Hibana said and all the girls giggled and I blushed

"Did you guys fuck already?" Ela said and I blushed even more

"I told you! She is still a virgin" Ying said

"Hey guys leave her alone" IQ said, finally my savior
"At least a blowjob. right?" She added, there is my savior

"I-I-I want to take things slow..." I shyly said

"You know how you can make him truly yours?" Mira said

"How?" I said, I was really interested in that

"Get pregnant!" Mira said and I blushed even more but everyone was laughing

"You know we are just messing with you Grace" Frost said, I should be relieved but I wasn't.

"Look her face looks like a tomato!" Gridlock said

"No it's not!" I yelled in embarrassment

"we will be arriving shortly" the pilot said and this time I sighed in relief

"Remember we need to fix each other crowns so if you want us to give you some advice on how to pleasure your man...we can help you" Ash said and I blushed again, literally I spent the entire fly with a red face.

When we arrived to the airport, it was 2:30 early in the morning, we were getting ready for the hunt today, the queen was in her castle probably waiting for us, and we were about to crush her.