Surprise!

Grace PoV

After our honeymoon I finally convinced (y,n) to move with me to South Korea. Rainbow got disbanded since there wasn't any terrorist threat...not like the white masks. It wasn't totally disbanded but every operator did returned to their countries though just waiting to get the call again.

Me and (y,n) got a beautiful home away from my parents! something we both were happy to do, I returned to the army and got received with the medal the general wanted to give me...I had to accept it.

(Y,N) the first thing he did when he arrived was to learn Korean, he needed too. When he mastered it with a little help of Skeith I got him a job as a Korean engineer in the army, I thought that was going to be a problem but turned out the General were ok with (y,n) presence, having an engineer that armed the entire (y,c) army could be really useful!

It's been like...months since (y,n) and I got married...we've been trying to get me pregnant for a while now, and I thought...what if I couldn't get pregnant? I was losing hope, the days passed yet we kept trying with no success.

The Next month was weird...I missed my period I didn't matter maybe it will arrive later, but that wasn't the end of it, I was feeling nauseous sometimes I puke sometimes I don't, I also began to feeling tired.

I read those symptoms were a sign of pregnancy but with my luck I just got sick, I headed to our medbay and talked to our doctor, he made me some blood exams and left, I was waiting for him and then he came back.

"Well Grace Nam. Congratulations, you are pregnant!" He said and I just chuckled

"Hah! Nice one Doc...for a second I thought you said I was pregnant" I began laughing

"what's funny? You are really pregnant" the doctor said, I got up and took the papers he had and took a good look at them...I couldn't believe it...I'm pregnant!!!

(Y,N) PoV

I was supervising...I like that word "supervising" the maintenance of the helicopters the SMB or the white tigers used to mobilize...I wasn't expecting to get friends here but actually I got a few ones. They called me tourist, they say I'm good at doing my job. Their last supervisor was always screaming at them.

Also this job would help me practice my Korean, even at home Grace insist to talk to me in Korean and when I reply at her in English she just act like she doesn't know what I'm talking about, I hate her...but that's the the woman I love.

"(Y,N)!!!" Speaking off...I turned around just to catch Grace because she jumped on me, she sounded happier than usual

"hey take it easy Grace..." I said

"We are going to be parents!" She happily said and I chuckled

"Ha! For a second I thought you said that we are going to be parents" I began laughing the she showed me the prove I needed to get happy, I couldn't help but to hug her!

"hey put me down!" She was laughing because I lifted her up

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" I said but she gave me a mischievous smirk...that only means one thing

"technically...I don't have to tell you anything" she said as she turned around and shrugged

"But I have the right to know!" I said yet she refuses instead she placed her hand on my cheek

"I know honey...but I want to see your reaction when you find out what it is" Grace said. Then the countdown began

1st Month

Grace belly was still normal...no signs of growing up...instead something else grew up. Her appetite, she eats a lot now, though it's understandable...she continued to work but now she had to hack from the HQ she couldn't go to the field not without our unknown gender baby is inside her. I offered myself to take her position, she fought against my decision at first but at the end she had to agree.