Operation: Rampage

(Y,N) PoV

"I'm serious (y,n)...promise me that you will be careful" Grace said as she let go of me and placed her fist on my chest.

Time skip
Six Debriefing

"Ok gentlemen...welcome to operation rampage, as you guys now, the ladies will hunt down Maria while you hunt down Darius, his last know location was in India. Your job is go there, find him and kill him...it should be easier now that he doesn't have powers, (y,n) and Travis, you need to be careful, you don't have powers either, I already asked for support to the Indian forces, if you have to go to war, so be it, but that guy must die. Remember he still has infected as his disposal, don't hesitate and always aim for the head. Good luck team.

(Y,N) PoV

"So how is your relationship with Grace?" Travis asked

"Well...so far it's going great!" I said

"That's great! He said.

We spend the entire fly just talking the two of us, I didn't have a good relationship with the male operators and now more that I'm a former hades agent.

"One day when this is all over I'll ask her to marry me" I said

"Well Grace seems to be a good girl, she has been there for you no matter what" Travis said

"I know..." I said

"Try to take things slow, you guys are still young" Travis said and I nodded

"What about you and Kira?" I asked and he chuckled

"Well she is...complicated, I can handle her" he said

"Yeah sure, the last guy who said that doesn't have balls now" I said

I went back to sleep for the rest of the fly, when I woke up again we were already landing on India, we gathered our things and headed to their HQ, where we are supposed to meet their commander, he told us that the people of Agra had to evacuate their house because one of Hades division agents moved to the Agra fort along with infected people.

We were going to war, Darius is a crazy son of a bitch, I don't mean to insult his mother but it's the truth, he is probably there to continue his sick experiments with the chimera virus, no thing is certain...this will be his last.

Time skip

I was in a helicopter heading to the fort, the Sky was clear but the ground wasn't, the ground team was having trouble to push forward due to the infected, luckily the helicopters have turrets and we can clear them a path.

We planned our attack...Thermite, Mute, Tatcher and Kaid are crucial for this plan to work, Darius is not only a son of bitch, he is also a fucking genius, so he would probably be 2 steps ahead of us, but what he doesn't know is...that I'm 4 steps ahead of him.

I still have my trump card, Travis doesn't have powers anymore he can't absorb more energy of the sun but he still have some left in his suit, the ground team began to encounter mines, I could've used IQ here but I have Mute instead...I asked him to put his devices on top of the transports, so the mines weren't exploding. That's one less problem to worry about.

We easily entered the fort, Travis and I were at the front, the rainbow squad were behind while the Indian army kept the infected away from us, as we moved deep inside we saw a device.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I heard Darius voice echoing the room

"Show yourself, I want to go home already" I said