The Big Day

(Y,N) PoV

I woke up early, I felt fine but still a little bit sleepy.

"Where are you going?" Travis said

"Dude...from all the rooms available in this hospital why we always have to share rooms?" I said

"I was asking myself the same thing..." Travis said

"Well I'm planning something...for Grace" I said

"Say no more" he replied and I left then came back

"You forgot your wallet?" He said

"I forgot my wallet" I said the same thing while picking my wallet then left... for real this time.

I headed to the bus stop because Grace has my car, I was waiting for a bus that could take me to the city, when the bus came I waited for all the citizens get in first then me, I saw a couple of available sits but I didn't sit because if an elder person comes I don't have to give my sit because I don't have one, I put on my earphones, play some music and enjoyed the rest of the travel.

I arrived to the city and headed to this notorious jewelry store, everyone says is so amazing. I headed inside then I started to check the jewelry, trying to find the best ring ever but there wasn't any ring, I noticed no one was behind the counter.

"Hello...is anybody here?" I asked, looking at the door behind the counter...probably they were on a break or something.

S: Dude behind you!

I turned around and saw a guy with a weapon about to hit me with it but I dodged him and quickly disarmed him and unloaded the weapon.

"Wait a second, are you robbing this store?" I said, I knew it was obvious what I just said

"you are a dead man" he guy in a mask said, I was relieved but the mask wasn't white

"yeah sure...whatever" I said as I looked to a bag he had them I felt something on the back of my head.

"don't tell me...your partner is behind me with a rifle ready to shoot if I move a muscle?" I said looking to the masked man in front of me and he nodded with a wicked smile

"Get on your knees now!" The guy behind me yelled, I saw the customers and the workers of the jewelry all tied up on the ground.

"how was that shit again?" I thought
"Oh yeah. You have the right to remain silent" I was saying but before I could continue one guy tried to punch me but I dodged him so easily

"Why no one wants to remain silent?" I said as I dodged again another punch the same guy threw at me

I activated my armor and proceeded to punch the guy and knocked him down, the other guy took a citizen hostage, the man was screaming telling me that he would kill the hostage if I get closer, I saw a sniper getting in position to shot from the building that was behind the hostile, the police arrived and asked us to go out with our hands in the air.

"Tell them to leave!" The guy with the weapon was getting nervous, that's good...instead of pointing his gun at the hostage at any second he will aim at me, he did...in that moment I disarmed him and smashed his face with a glass table next to him. Then the police entered.

"you are late..." I said as I brushed the dust of my suit as it disappeared

"shut up! you were here by coincidence" The Officer in charge said

"which reminds me, I shouldn't be here so..." I placed my finger on my mouth letting him know that I don't want him to say anything and he nodded.

I looked to the ground and that's were I saw it