The Fate Of The Worshipper

Grace PoV

I woke up and stretched myself and immediately rolled hoping to find (y,n) next to me but he wasn't in bed, I got up of the bed, I was wearing a black tank top and green underwear. I wasn't wearing my beanie and my hair wasn't tied up just like I usually have, I rarely use my glasses now.

 I wasn't wearing my beanie and my hair wasn't tied up just like I usually have, I rarely use my glasses now

I know my glasses are fake but I feel like not using them sometimes. I brushed my teeth and went directly to the kitchen, hoping to find (y,n) but instead before I reached the kitchen, Axel came to me, he was scared, then I heard Skeith voice.

I took a peek at the kitchen and saw (y,n) he was different...I took a closer look and the veins on his face just like he used to have when he was in hades, my heart started to bed faster, how come he got infected...I'm sure I gave him the pills yesterday I double check if I gave it to him.

I decided to sneak in to the room again hoping to get in contact with the HQ... I took the phone and I was waiting for someone to answer, when someone finally pick up the phone, I saw (y,n) hand warping through mine taking the phone out of my hand.

"Sorry...wrong number" he said before hanging up the phone, he turned around, I saw his face, his veins were turning black and became like some kind of tattoo that surrounded his eyes, in an attempt of running away I tripped over my feet, I tried to stay away from him but he just picked me up, my eyes widened in fear and unconsciously a tear escaped from my eyes.

"don't hurt me..." that's the least I could say, but I knew he will so I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst...my death. Suddenly I felt he grabbed my neck and squeezed, my sight started to get blurred until little by little I stopped breathing...

I woke up again and found myself in my room...I was alone, I looked around and I was alright... it was a dream, I didn't see (y,n) on the room and I quickly rushed, grabbed Dokki and went to the kitchen...he wasn't there either, I found him at the couch sleeping. I scanned him and didn't see anything like in my dream...he was alright too, I sighed in relief.

He was just laying there in the couch so I went to wake him up, as his wife I should wake him up as gently as possible but I'm not his wife...I'm his girlfriend so I jumped on him and landed on his stomach, of course he let out a groan of pain.

"Grace...!" He said and I giggled

"in the flesh" I said, still sitting on his stomach

"Get off please!" He said

"No until you tell me why were you sleeping here and not with me" I said

"I couldn't sleep, and I came to the living room to watch TV and I fell asleep here" (y,n) said and I rolled my eyes, hoping to tease him a little

"why did you rolled your eyes?" He asked, so that means I succeeded, I smirked at him a then without getting up his stomach I kissed him

"Nothing!" I quickly said, then stood up, I turned to see him and he was rubbing his stomach
"Come on...I'm not that heavy, get up, we need to get to the HQ" I said