chapter 2 | Scorching hot

Start from the beginning

"Mister J—" my words get cut by a snapping of his slender fingers, his eyes darting to mine and freezing my blood. I stop breathing once he walks back to me while undoing the first buttons of his dress shirt. "Since you enjoy disobeying to your boss, I'm going to give you the punishment you deserve Miss Han."

Without having the time to talk or even move, he plasters his hands on the wall behind me but bumps his tough body against mine for my back to hit the flat surface. For a second, I lost my breath and mind as if I was about to collapse but now, I'm definitely going to faint in front of him.

He stares with the deepest gaze ever through my soul with his penetrating eyes, these ones that could kill, his cologne driving my senses insane and his aura taking my body to another world. I make my best to keep on breathing in and out, but out of lack of confidence, I drop my look down to his neck on which his veins can be seen pulsating.

The corners of his lips in my sight curve up, a smirk growing on his face as this situation must be enjoyable for him. My heart cannot stop pounding hard into my chest, skipping beats and making it hard for me to not feel dizzy as if all this was unreal.

"You like that?" he whispers and tilts his head, biting his lips tinted with a red balm as smooth as vaseline. I shoot my eyes up to his at the sound of this unbelievable question, setting me in confusion. "Rumors spread like wild fire here sweetheart, so be careful with the words you use," he stares at me with smugness, my veins burning my skin the more he's destabilizing me with his eyes, voice, and towering height. "I won't let you leave your office today, I'll wait here at 7 pm for you," he sets me free and finally goes out of my personal space.

I don't even know if I'm dreaming or not, but I'm not okay, my veins are throbbing everywhere, literally everywhere.

A little chortle escapes from him, his fingers running through his long hair as he's now heading back to his chair. "Are you willing to stay with me Miss Han?" he lands on his seat, raising his eyebrows briefly and bringing his hand up to his face, to skim his lower lip with the tip of his finger and bite it.

"No..." I collect myself and breathe out after what felt like an eternity spent suffocating. "I'm...I'm going back to work Mister Jeon..." I bow to him to a low degree before rushing out of here as if it was worth my life.

I'm burning and almost feeling myself melting through the floor gradually. I cannot believe he did that, I must be going through a good dream but not reality.

And what did he mean by "Rumors spread..."? Does he know I like his dominant side? How could he though? I only talked about this with Jaemin who doesn't know anyone here. What the hell happened?

•••

7 pm.

As told by my boss, I leave my office with all my stuff gathered into my bag, to close the door and head towards Mister Jeon's room while everyone is going back home.

I lift my shaky hand up to knock on the door, but see it opening without having the time to do anything. "Come in," he peeks at the people behind me, the neck of his dress shirt opened like it never did before. I do as told while he seems to be checking his employees and makes fast to close the door behind me, as if he didn't want anyone to know I'm here.

This is extremely hot in here, is he sensitive to the cold or he likes sweating?

Whatever, once we're alone, he brushes past me with his tough shapes and walks up to his desk, "Sit down here," he points at the chair he uses every day for himself. I don't really say anything but just comply, to pass by him, feeling squeezed between his body he doesn't want to drift away and the desk behind me. I get myself out of this narrow space and put my body down on the seat, to have him standing right in front of me, with my head at the level of his hips.

"Since you worked after the time that you were allowed to yesterday," he grabs my bag with his large manly hand, to put it down on the floor but cause my face to be even closer to an area of his body I don't really like. "You're going to work today as well."

"But—"

"I'll pay you more," he cuts me off, turning his head in my direction to look down at me. "Don't worry about it. Work on what I gave you earlier and don't think about anything else."

"When will I have the right to leave...?" I glance up at him, not liking our positions and his hand he's keeping in the pocket of his tight pants. "When I'll be satisfied," he grins but walks away, to get to my left and reach his leather sofa placed right in front of the wall made of windows only, for him to have a great view of me. I cannot keep my eyes off of him at first, scanning him up and down and seeing him opening his legs once he sits down. I might be sick, but I wish I could be riding his thick thighs, they're so muscular and tough, I cannot lie to myself and pretend to be innocent.

Anyway, I make fast to put my eyes on my boss's desk to not let him catch me checking him out. "Do you...do this with all your female employees?" I peek up at him shyly, wondering if I'm just one among the others he brings to his office to have fun. He smirks at me to not change but lays one hand on his thigh, to rub it. "What would you want me to answer?"

"What's the truth..." I reply obviously. "Then no. I'm only punishing the one I thought was my best employee in here. Would you mind if another woman was coming here?"

"Why would I...?" I sigh but don't pay attention to what he's saying, pretending not to care and diverting my eyes from him. "I would tend to think this might cause a little thing inside of you...Just like that..." he speaks with roguishness in his voice, provoking me and liking it as if I was just a toy to play with.

I keep quiet as my nonsense and lies must be easy to detect, to take hold of my bag and get my stuff out. I do not even know why I'm listening and staying here like a puppy obeying, maybe I like being here all alone with him and cannot deny it.

The only thing I cannot understand is why I feel like I know him, I only know him for five months, I'm usually pretty uncomfortable with people but with him, I would do anything he asks me, apart from getting on my knees like he ordered me to do yesterday.

Anyway, I'm not feeling good in this heater, I'm sensitive to the heat and cold so whenever this is too high or too low, I can't stand it.

To try lowering the effect of this incommodious temperature, I take my jacket off and hang it on the back of the chair I'm using, to try getting ready to work on the sketches and ideas.

"Mister Jeon..." I clear my throat, not bearing this anymore and hating to be sweating when I'm not doing anything. "Could you lower the heater...I'm really...it's really hot in here..."

"Well...I'm not feeling hot. The problem is maybe your dress shirt, I opened mine and this cooled my body down. You should try as well or this will be too cold in here," he fidgets on his spot, his legs moving but his hand remaining on his crotch while he's elbowing the arm of the sofa and staring at me.

Cold in here? Is he kidding me? It's for sure more than 40°C right now, how could this be cold at any moment?

I open some buttons of my dress shirt without really thinking more about what I'm doing with my boss staring at me, I don't have another choice but to do it so screw this.

After only some short seconds, the sound of the man in this room leaving his sofa drives my eyes in his direction, fearing he could be trying to do something dangerous. I watch him heading towards me, but drop my curios look down to his pants, before regretting my action and throwing my glance away from his bulge.

I shouldn't be feeling what I'm feeling right now but I am.

"When are you going to get to work? Do I need to help you to do it?" he bends over the desk, exposing the inside of his cloth but making me lose my mind at the well-drawn muscles visible under those fabrics. I shoot my eyes up to not let him see I'm ogling him but feel my face warming up twice more. "I...I'm working...I just don't feel good with the heat..."

"Hmm..." his hawk eyes peek down at my cleavage, before quickly glancing away, without stepping aside. "Do you want me to give you something to drink?" he suddenly lays his attention back on me, not knowing what kind of mind I have. "A glass of water...please..."

"Alright," he gives me a suspicious smug look before straightening up, not losing any time to tuck his veiny hands in his pockets to surely try concealing his boner the best he can, then turn around to get out of the room and finally leave me alone.