"Listen, we ain't fucking here for Sugar. This is exactly why I needed a blunt first." He scoffed.

"So cute, you still got feelings for the bitch."

"Watch it Kyra, you heard what the fuck I said." Amir said gripping my wrist I used to pass him the blunt with.

Snatching back my arm I pointed my finger in his face. "No, you watch it. If you know what's good for you you'd comply. All it takes is one little person to go and tell Ant you're back. You're dead, ya hear me?" Amir pinched his nose staring straight ahead.

"I said do you hear me?" I spoke again. The ball was in my court right now and I was unfuckwithable.

"What you want me from Kyra? Yo conniving ass don't give a fuck about me seeing my kid, if she mine. If that was the case you would've reached out to my people when you knew. You know who the fuck to talk to. We lived in the same hood, you even know where my moms stay. So what is that you really want?"

"Money and weight. I'd personally take 5,000 by next week- no later. I'll send my guy who'd paid you a visit to pick up and the weight from you tomorrow to keep our little secret sealed tight. Since you ain't did yo part this mama needs to make sure your seed eats." I smiled pleasantly. What was he to say? No?

"Fuck you Kyra. Who the fuck gone move that shit anyway? What you know about dealing? Can I least see my seed? Where the fuck is she anyway."

"Don't worry about the weight, I got that handled. Just cause we was fucking don't mean you know me. But I thought you'd never ask, you can see her if you agree to my deal. I would hate to have Mira without a daddy after this long." I pouted sarcastically.

"What the fuck else I'm gone say huh? Plus, I aint no fucking deadbeat. Now let me see her."

"I didn't hear deal."

"Deal Kyra. Now bring me my seed."

"Good boy." I hopped out the car going into Bruce's to get Mira.

"Is we finna make some cash?" Bruce eagerly asked.

"Did you forget who the fuck who I am?" I flipped my hair laughing. "He just wanna see her ass first then you can drop me back off at Anthony's."

Going back to Amir's car with Mira I handed her to him as he propped her onto his lap. Luckily, the windows had been kept down while he smoked so it all had escaped from the car by the time I'd come back. "Wow man." Amir spoke taking her in. At first looking at Mira you couldn't tell but now that they were side by side he couldn't deny that she was is.

"Hi Mira, I'm your da-da." He spoke in a childlike voice smiling. "She looks like me." He grabbed her hand and she held onto his finger with her little hands laughing.

"I look funny huh?" He laughed. "Da-da look funny?"

"Da da da" She cooed making him laugh hard.

"Yooo, did you hear that? She said it!" Amir said excitedly. This was my first time hearing her call his name.

A few times around Sugar I overheard her say ma but I knew deep down it wasn't meant for me. Seeing her say this and how he so easily clicked with her made me feel a bit bad for keeping her away. Yet I was jealous because Mira and I never interacted that way.

"That's enough. Y'all can link again soon, I gave you wanted so give me what I want Amir. Then maybe y'all can do this again." I said snatching Mira from his lap as she started to whine.

"It's okay mamas, I'll be back." He frowned as I rolled my eyes.

"She just a fucking crybaby."

"Yo chill out, don't keep her away from me Kyra. I mean that shit. I'll hit you up bout ya shit. Keep that phone nearby." With that being said I walked back to Bruce to strap Mira back in as she continued to fuss.

"Damn girl, shh shit." I spoke in irritation. I hated when she cried. Locating her pacifier on the floor of the car I placed it into her mouth silencing her.

"We on baby!" I kissed Bruce on the cheek before placing my seatbelt on. "You pick up the weight tomorrow."

"That's my girl." Bruce grinned placing his hand onto my thigh. "Let's roll." I was on top of the world right now. Just when they count you out you come up on top.

_____

It had already been going on two hours since I left this morning and there was no sign of Sugar and Anthony. Cute. Bruce had told me Anthony had texted him asking to keep me out a longer since him and Sugar might be longer then expected so I just had Bruce leave me until they decided to come back.

Every since we'd left Amir Mira had been a pain in my ass. She slept most of the ride home but quickly awakened when I took her out her seat and started again. She hadn't been acting how she did with Amir. She even acted better then this when Sugar was around. She always fucking cried. I could never just vibe with her. She'd been in this world months already and I felt like I was being forced to be her mother.

"Mira!" I yelled. It felt like I needed to pull my hair out. Her cries made me cry and feel a way I never had before. Angry.

She continued to cry making her bright face turn red as she laid on top of my mattress. I couldn't stand Sugar but I knew she would be able to calm her down. I had fed her, her diapered was changed, she wasn't feverish. What more could I do? Why did she always act like this with me? It was as if she hated me too.

"Can you stoppp." I whined picking her trying to bounce her. That only worsened it. Burping her didn't work either so I put her down pacing the floor. I was beginning to grow a migraine and all I could hear was her screeching.

"Shut up!" I roared. Grabbing my pillow I placed it on top her face praying that will stop all the noise and soon it did. I Just needed to drown the noise out. She fell silent. Too silent.

"Mira!" I quickly snapped out of it throwing the pillow from off of her.

"M-Mira!" I stammered snatching her from my mattress and her head flopped downward causing me to drop her back onto the bed. I let out a piercing screamed as I stumbled backward falling onto the floor. "Mira!" I screamed.

"What did I do? What did I do?" I shook violently feeling as if my own heart would stop at any second. I had to think fast. I just killed my child. I killed her.

The realization had suddenly just kicked in making tears pour from my eyes as the shock left from my body and things became very real. I began to hyperventilate as I scrambled to grab my phone. I had to call for help. Who could I call? Sugar and Ant would kill me together and Bruce would never forgive me. He may would even kill me himself.

Scrolling through the very little contacts I did have I stumbled upon the perfect person. Someone who could not be upset with me.

"Coco!" I cried louldy. "I k-killer her! I killed Mira! I need to get rid of her now! I'm packing my things come now!" I screamed over the phone to her she quickly agreed and hung up. She had no choice since she now secretly worked for Bruce and I so I knew she would be dependable.

I used to the little stuff I did have to grab whatever I could. I couldn't stay here. How the hell would I explain Mira's whereabouts? This was one situation I wouldn't be able to get myself out of. I needed to go. I also needed to get in touch with Amir. I might need the money sooner than I expected.

Hearing the front door open and close I panicked. Looking to Mira I kissed her forhead and jumped out  my bedroom window. I cried hearing Anthony call for me and say how he'd bought Mira so many cute things. I couldn't stay to hear what would happen when they seen Mira.

I left. I left and didn't look back.