Shocker.. I know.

Hey.

Uh.

People that apparently still read this, or have just started.

I honestly don't know exactly what to say.. it's been what- two years?

Yikes.

Um, firstly if you've been waiting for another part that me for waiting for so long lmao.

Secondly, I just remembered I had this on here.

Thirdly- I'm seriously wondering if I should continue this. I do read back on some of the chapters and hella cringe, but that's that. I fell out of the Fairy Tail fandom really fast and really hard, partly due to some of the fan base, but mainly because I just wasn't all that interested anymore.

Since I did watch the anime rather than the manga, I felt that the power scaling was really off, and the way they won and/or some characters dying and then resurrecting got really old for me.

So I ask- Should I really continue this? Or should I just, I dunno leave it as is

I'm not gonna lie, I had some really exciting plots I was gonna do, but the last two or three chapters were hastily put together and those were the ones I cringed the most at.

Oh! Also, if you have any questions about anything you were confused about, or things like that about the story I wrote before, just comment them.

Just a little update, haha