Food Problems

I woke up to the sound of.. something breaking.

I got up, took a two minute shower, and dress in my school uniform even though we don't need to start going until 45 minutes from now.

I walked out of the door to see Natsu. Sleep eating.

I lifted Natsu up with one hand, and walked towards his room. As soon as I put him on the bed, he stuck out one hand and pulled me on his bed.

He wrapped his other hand around my waist. I blushed a tiny bit.

"Kya! Um. Natsu? Can you please let me go?" I asked quietly. My blush was long gone by now.

Natsu woke up and looked down at me and blushed. "Oh! Heh, sorry Luce."
He released me.

I let out a small sigh of relief. "Well, you have to get up anyway. We have.." I checked my phone. "Fourty minutes."

Natsu didn't look fazed at all. "So..?"

I mentally face palmed.

"That means no food baka." I told him sighing.

His eyes went wide and he ran frantically and started screaming. "NO FOOD?! OH NO! NO NO NO NO!"

I walked out of his room and cooked breakfast really quick. I set it out on the tables for each boy. And girl.

I finished eating my breakfast and decided to walk to school with my best friend Levy.

I found her standing outside of her dorm reading a book.

"Levy-chan!" I called her.

"Oh! Ohayo LuLu!" She greeted.

I smiled. "let's start getting to class!"

Sorry for such a short chapter! I'm traveling to the Americas so it's been kinda hard to update! I will update tomorrow! >u<