Broken Promises

Lol I bet all you readers out there are like "FINALLY A CHAPTER" trust me I am too XD ON WITH DA STORY~!

________________________________________________

Great! The car's engine isn't working!

Oh well.. guess I'll have to run..

I ran. And ran. And ran.

I feels my calfs starting to go stiff, but that doesn't matter right now. All that matters is that I get Jellal back safe and sound.

Once I saw the gates to the high school Jellal was transferred to, I smiled a bit. I could finally get my best friend back!

I jogged up to the gates, which were surprisingly open, which surprised me, but I didn't stop to think about it.

I was just overjoyed to finally see him again.

I walked inside the quiet school. Hm.. very strange.. ah. Oh well. I searched for the principals door, which wasn't that that far away. I knocked on the door until I heard a faint 'come in'.

I opened the door to see a fairly scary looking man.

"Uh.. hi..?" I greeted..?

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asked impatiently.

Okay.. definitely not a happy person..

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia. I came here to see Jellal Fernandes." I said confidently.

I don't know if it was just me, or did his gaze falter a bit?

"Ah. Of course.. he.. is in room 203.." He replied gruffly.

"Thanks!" I cheered and ran out of his office.

Time to look for that room!

I looked for about 30 minutes until I saw a room labeled '203'.

Yay! Now I can get Jellal!

I opened the door only to see a dark room with no sound other than the wind coming from outside the window.

"Hello..?" I asked hoping to get a response. Which I didn't.

I walked into the room. It was a regular classroom except nobody was there. I decided to go to the way back.

I remember Jellal used to scare me by hiding behind the tall bookshelves and yelling 'boo!'

He was probably going to do the same thing this time. I can feel he knew I was coming, so I am prepared.

Once I got in front of one, I mentally counted to three before jumping out behind and saying, "Boo!" I grinned waiting for his response, but I didn't get any, so I opened my eyes.

To something.. I never would have thought to see..

My pupils went small and large tears started to form as I see.. my best friend.. Jellal.. there. Beside a.. knife. With huge amounts of blood.. spelling 'I'm sorry'

"JELLAL!" I screamed and sobbed like there was no tomorrow.

~ Flashback ~

Third Person P.O.V

They, six year old Lucy, and seven year old Jellal, were playing patty cake. Then they started playing Ring Around The Rosie.

"Atissue, atissue, we all fall down!" They say together excitedly, then both fall to the ground.

"You're my bestest friend ever, Jellal! Let's be friends forever!" An happy young blonde said to her best blue haired friend.

"Yeah! We will be friends forever and we will be together forever!" He replied back with the same amount of excitement.

The blond haired girl looked like she just got an idea.

"Pinky promise?" She asked him, holding out her small pinky finger.

"Pinky promise!" He said joining their fingers together.

"Yay!" Lucy said excitedly, before hugging the blue haired boy.

~ Flashback End ~

"YOU PROMISED ME JELLAL!" I screamed with more tears falling out.