Gray, Natsu, Gajeel, and Loke!

Jellal opened the door to have me see my other child hood friend.. Gray Fullbuster.

I gasped.

"Gray-kun!" I screamed and jumped into his chest.

He looked really surprised and embraced the hug.

"Lucy! Nice to see you again!" He said in his unnaturally masculine voice.
I snuggled further into him.

"Hey, Gray-kun?" I asked.

"Yes Lucy?"

"Is there anyone else staying here? Or is it just you and Jellal-kun."

"You'll see.." He replied trying to be mysterious.

I pouted. I hated it whenever Gray-kun does that.

"Hey Gray. What's with..." I heard a voice say behind me said.

I instantly realized that voice.

"Laxus-niisan? You stay here to?" I asked.

He nodded, and I jumped with joy. Yay! My friends are all in the same dorm with me!

So! Laxus-niisan, Jellal-kun, and Gray-kun are all staying with me! I wonder if there is anyone else..

I heard someone gasp.

"L-Luce?" Only one person called me that..

"Natsu?!" I question-asked.

I turned to the source of the voice, confirming my inquiry.

"Natsu!" I screamed. Running to hug the salmon haired teen.

He gave that goofy grin of his and opened his arms. Which I jumped into.

*~*~* This is going to be the same with Gajeel, to save me time and I'm too lazy to write it. Also to save you guys from reading all of this! XD *~*~*

After hugging Gajeel, another man came into the room. But before you ask! I have never met this guy before.

He saw me, walked over and put his arm over my shoulders and said,

"Hello beautiful,"

I screamed in horror and fear, and hid behind Laxus, clutching his shirt tightly.

"N-niisan?" I stuttered horrified.

"Don't worry Lucy," He never called me Lucy, unless it was really okay, but I wasn't.

"Lucy. Come out and say hello." He tried to persuade me. I vigorously shook my head and hid further behind him.

I heard him sigh. He grabbed me and put me on his shoulders.

"Sorry Loke. She isn't used to meeting new people. Especially a random dude who comes, puts their arm around her, and says 'Hello Beautiful'." Laxus explained and I blushed a little in embarrassment.

"Now Lucy," Laxus started again. "Say sorry."

I shook my head one side, then to the other saying 'Uh uh.' Like a child.

"Lucy.." Laxus warned.

"S-sorry L-loke." I apologized.

"It's alright." He accepted.

Laxus took me off his shoulders and planted me on the ground.

"Now Lucy, you need to pick to share a room with someone until we can get your room fixed up." Gray told me.

I immediately pointed to Laxus and he chuckled.

"Looks like it's settled then!" Natsu said.

That's when they got to work and left me in the living room. I decided to check out the place. The place had eight  master bedrooms, an indoor pool and jacuzzi, a flat screen t.v, an L-shaped white couch, and a kitchen, also a laundry room.

I made my way back to the living room, and found Gajeel waiting for me.

"Hey, Bunny Girl. Your room is ready." He informed me.

I nodded and followed him to my new room.

The room was beautiful. The walls were like a galaxy, Galactic (heh), Celestial even! I had a canopy bed with purple curtains, but a pink bed.

I gasped in its beauty. I whipped around and hugged Gajeel with excited tears coming out of my eyes.

"Thank you." I whispered.