Impatience

"You're next~" She says walking into the room with a sinister smile.

"E-Erza?!" Everyone in the room shouts, taking steps backwards. They laughed nervously, one more than others. Ahem, Natsu, Ahem.

"Natsu~ What have I told you about taking, touching, or even looking at my strawberry cake?!" Erza screamed, making him slightly wet his pants.

"W-Well, Erza, y-you see. ." Natsu started off, stuttering horribly, making Gray chuckle, muttering something about him being a looser.

Gajeel and Laxus took the safe way. . Annd got themselves out of that room.

Erza walked over and grabbed Natsu by his ear, and started pulling him out of the place, with him loudly yelling an "Ow, ow ow!" which was getting quieter by the minute.

~ Back With Lucy ~

Lucy was pacing back and forth with her hand on her chin. "Come on. . What's taking so long?!" She whisper-shouted to herself, aggravated at the long amount of time it was taking. She had been waiting patiently for almost three hours, but her patience was starting to run out.

"Ma'am, please be patient," The receptionist at the desk said softly, in effort to calm Lucy down.

Lucy sighed, and sat back down in her chair. She was right. Jellal was pretty much dead when she brought him here, and going around tossing her anger around wasn't going to solve anything.

She failed to notice Jellal's assigned doctor come through the looming doors. "Lucy Heartfilia?" He called out, making Lucy snap her head toward the source of the sound.

"Yes?" She question immediately, standing up. The doctor beckoned over, to which Lucy obliged. The doctor turned around and walked in the direction he came, Lucy following closely behind. They walked in silence, which was great for Lucy. She didn't want to speak as of right now.

The doctor, Damian, stopped at a door and nodded towards it, signalling Jellal was in there. "He's in this room, but try not to be so loud, I'm afraid he is sleeping right now."

The young Heartfilia nodded vigorously, muttering a 'thank you' before opening the door, closing it behind her when she walked in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________