"I don't want to prevent your speedy recovery, Officer Reynolds and I are on our way up to your beautiful house with Pep." Office Phillips tried his best to hide his excitement, he's been wanting to run through that house for as long as he can remember.

"Do you have a warrant? There was no murder, no foul play and that means you have no right to search my house." Tash was frantic, she didn't want them in that house. Not when Pep just brought in a box of ecstasy pills that were sitting on the coffee table, and cocaine was easily found in the throne room with unlicensed firearms.

"You have a point, young lady. We'll be waiting on the video." Officer Phillips had a disappointed undertone, in the back of his mind he was willing to break every rule just to get into that house, just to have something to bring Pep to court for. He wanted just a small dose of illegal substance, one marijuana plant over the legal threshold or even as big as an unlicensed gun; he just wanted something.

Tash disconnected the call and looked over at her aunt, she didn't want to hurt her and she knew there would be repercussions from Brown if she did.

"I don't want to hear from you anymore, until you can accept my choices stay out of my life." Tash stared her aunt down, a trick she learnt from Pep.

"But Tash.." Claudia was at a loss for words, she didn't want to lose her niece.

"Get out, I'm not tryna start a feud with Brown. He's a great partner and you're a liability." Tash pointed towards the door.

Claudia broke down into tears before she stormed out of the room leaving the three friends avoiding each other's gaze. "Why'd you do it?" Tash asked.

"I just needed to know it wasn't Pep." Ray let out a long sigh.

"And out of all the times I got my ass whooped, now is when you choose to be brave?" Tash sat up in her hospital bed getting ready for the argument, she at least wanted to roast her before she let Pep do what needed to be done.

"I thought you were dead!" Ray shouted.

"Bitch, lower your fucking voice." Tash snapped her fingers, "what about the fucking time I was knocked out for at least five days or however long I was in that fucking room rotting?"

"Neither of you ever did shit, neither of you ever stepped in not once so why the fuck are you feeling bold now? When things are going good, you wanna act like superman? I'm deadass sick and fucking tired, bruh. I can never be happy, someone always tryna get in the fucking way though." Tash's eyes burned hot from the tears.

"I'm sorry." Ray was crying in the corner.

"Ain't no fucking sorry and ain't no more chances left to be given out." Tash pressed the buzzer for on her bed calling for a nurse.

Once the nurse came rushing in, she said "pack my shit, I'm ready to go home."

"Excuse me?" The nurse answered with her arms folded across her chest.

"Ya fucking deaf?" Tash rudely asked the nurse, "is either you get my shit and those papers or send in a pretty bitch to get my shit done because you ugly as fuck. Bet you even got kids, out here spreading ya damn ugliness." Tash went off on the nurse, taking out her frustration anyway she could.

"Tash, calm down." Mel stepped in front of the nurse.

"Mel, thank god. I thought I'd have to keep looking at her ugly ass." Tash faked a sob. "Get the two of them out of my room and get my release papers please."

Mel restrained a laugh as she turned around to lead both the nurse and Rayuga from the room. Ray didn't budge, she just stood with her eyes red and wet from the tears unable to function.

"What's the motive?" Ray asked before she allowed Mel to grab her by the arm.

"You'll be hearing from Pep." Tash's face was void of emotions.

She still couldn't believe that Ray would throw Pep under the bus like that and her too, unknowingly. She loved Rayuga, loved her enough to think about her wellbeing as much as she thought about Pep. Loved her enough to call her first if Pep wasn't available, granted she didn't have any other options apart from the men on her payroll. Rayuga made her smile, made her laugh, made her happy and most of all they understood each other.

Now, her life was on thin ice because of Tash. If Tash had just left her in the club that night, if she hadn't fallen for her beauty and wanted to prove herself to Pep, Ray would've been back in Jamaica living out the rest of her life. She loved her too much to end her life before she really lived and enjoyed it but her trust was now broken and she couldn't see herself forgiving Rayuga in the near future.

Her life was focused and built around Pep, no one could survive around them. It wasn't healthy and it made Tash sick to her stomach, to know that any other person that came into her life would only be a hazard and a liability.

"She'll tell you what's the motive." Tash swallowed her tears and looked over to the window and away from Ray.