Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Waking up the next morning, I open my eyes and see him laying there watching me. "Did you sleep?" I ask. "Some. Worried about you." he tells me. I lean up and kiss him softly and whisper "I love you." Pulling me closer, he says "I love you too baby girl." We lay there for a minute when we hear a knock on the door. "Church in ten brother." we hear Lorca say. We get up and get dressed and walk out to the main room. Prospect hands Koz a cup of coffee before putting one in front of me and he kisses me softly. "Stay here and I'll be out soon." he says. "I will." I tell him softly. Putting his forehead to mine, he whispers "I'll make this better." I nod and kiss him softly.

Taking his seat at the table, Lee starts the meeting. "How's she doing?" as he looks at Koz. "Not good. She finally slept last night for a little bit but it wasn't restful. She mumbled in her sleep last night. I could hear some of what she was saying. She was dreaming about that fucker raping her. All I could do was pull her closer. I gotta find this fucker and end him and his little peckerhead fuck buddies." Koz says. "Well, we've had a couple of scouts out looking. Following him the last few days and looks like him and his little butt buddies have been looking for her so we have a plan." Lee says. Koz looks at them and says "They need to see her moving her things back into the motel." Lorca says. "Fuck that." Koz says and Donut speaks up. "Kelly's cousin runs the motel at the edge of town. He said that fucker came in asking if she had a room there and told him to call them if she came in. We need her to get a room and we need them to see her move her bags in. There's a back door to the room so we'll be in there too." Koz looks at him and says "Let me talk to her." Lee nods and says "If your Old Lady ain't comfortable with it, we'll figure something else out." Koz nods.

Walking out of the chapel, he walks to the bar, where I am with Kelly and says "Let's talk." I nod and he takes my hand and leads me the dorm. Sitting on the bed, he pulls me into his lap and kisses me softly. "I love you Shayne. So fucking much." he tells me. "I love you too Herm. What are you not telling me?" I ask. "Kris and his buddies are looking for you still but we found a break." he tells me. "Okay?" I say. "Kelly's cousin owns a motel. Said that Kris came looking for you and told him to call if you came looking for a room." he tells me and I just look at him. "I need to you get a room." he says. I stand up and he says "The rooms there have a back door. Kris needs to see you walk in. Kelly's cousin is going to call them and say that you called and booked a room and the prospect will call to tell us when he sees Kris pull up to watch for you. You'll pull up and take a couple of empty bags in and Donut will lead you out the back door and bring you back here while we handle it. If you aren't comfortable with that..." he says and I cut him off with a kiss. "You guys will keep me safe and when this is done, I'm all yours." I tell him and he kisses me deeply.

Walking out to the main room, we all head into the chapel and Koz pulls me into his lap. "Your Old Man tell you what the plan is?" Lee asks. "Yeah and I'm okay with it. I know you guys will keep me safe." I tell him. "That we will little one." Lorca says. I look at them and say "I just have one request please." They all look at me and I say "I want to be there." They all look at me and then at Koz. I look at Koz and he nods his okay. "First time it looks like you're not okay, we get you out of there and you don't argue." Lee tells me. "Understood. Thank you guys." I say and they all nod. I feel Koz pull me closer and when I look at him he nods slightly and I nod back.