ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ; 10.

Start from the beginning

"Halloween?" "Yup! The group and I are going to go trick or treating tonight!" "Can I come?" I questioned. "You can! But...." "What?" "You don't have a Halloween costume...." Dustin said.

"Oh...." I replied, Looking down. "It's okay!" Dustin said, Than walking away towards the kitchen.

I nodded, And walked to the kitchen as well.
'I want to go! Maybe I can if I do something about it.' I thought, Sitting down across from Dustin.

"Here's your breakfast everyone!" Mom said, Giving is our food. "Thank you!" Dustin and I replied, Starting to eat our food.

"Done!" Dustin said, Finishing his food. "Uh....I finished too!" I said, Showing mom my half empty plate. "Oh! Okay than." Mom said, Grabbing our plates. "We're going to school now!" Dustin said, Walking towards the front door.

I nodded, And followed Dustin. "Okay! Bye!" "Bye!" We both replied, Walking out of the house.

Dustin got on his bike, And I got on behind him. "Ready?" "Ready!" I replied, Holding on tightly so I won't fall off. Dustin nodded, And began to pedal to school.

**• 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡. •**

    We made it to school, And parked the bike. We got off, And saw the group! They were all wearing costumes, Including Max. "Hi guys!" Dustin said, Running up to the group. "Hi Dustin!" The group replied, Smiling. "Also! Guess what guy's." Dustin said. "What?" The group questioned.

    "Mom transferred Y/N into this school!" Dustin said, Making the group look towards my direction.

    I looked down a bit, And waved. 'They all have a costume except for me, That just makes me feel awkward....' I thought.

    "Hi Y/N!" Max said, Smiling. "Why isn't she wearing a costume?" Mike questioned, Looking at Dustin. "I didn't had one for her." Dustin replied. Mike just nodded, And looked away from me.

    "Well, That's okay with me! C'mon Y/N! I'll help you get your schedule." Max said, Signaling for me to follow her. I smiled, And nodded. I ran up to Max, And we began to walk inside the building. "Bye Y/N!" Will randomly said. I stopped walking, And looked behind me. I smiled, And waved goodbye. I than continued to follow Max. We walked inside the building, And walked inside the Office. "Hello sir." Max said, Walking up to the principal.

"Hi Max! How's your days in this school doing so far?" The principal questioned. "Going pretty good actually." Max replied, With a grin on her face.

"That's great! Anyways, What can I help you with." "Well, Y/N would like to get her schedule. She's new here." Max said. The principal looked at me, And nodded.

"Okay. Wait here for a minute." The principal said, Walking away.

Max and I nodded, And waited patiently. The principal then came back, Holding a piece of paper. "Here you go." The principal said, Giving me my schedule. "Thank you." I said, Smiling. "No problem." The principal replied, Smiling.

"Okay, Now that we're out of that place. Where's your locker?" Max questioned. I shrugged, Not knowing on what to look at on my schedule.

"Okay! I'll help you." Max said, Grabbing my paper. I nodded, And let her search through my schedule. "Woah! Your locker is between Will's and I! That's a shocker." Max said, Giving my paper back. "That's a good thing?" I questioned. "Ya! Your locker doesn't have to be between people you don't even know." Max replied. I smiled, And laughed a bit. Max smiled, And looked through my paper again. "You have all of your classes with Mike, And Will?!" Max said, In shock.

"What's wrong with that?" I questioned. "That means I only have one class with you. And that's first period. Science." Max replied, Not having a smile on her face no more.

That caused me to be disappointed a bit. "Well, Let's go put your backpack in your locker than go to class. Alright?" "Okay." I replied.

I followed Max to my locker, And soon or later found it. "This is how you open your locker." Max said, Teaching me.

I watched, And remembered everything that she was showing me.

"Got it?" "Got it." I replied, Putting my backpack in my locker. "Let's go to class now! And get you a seat that's far away from the boys, So they won't annoy you." Max said, Laughing. I laughed a bit too, And nodded. We both than ran to class.