Brotherly Love

Gradient POV
  I held my brother for the first time. It felt good. I guess I won't drown him... yet. I can tell we're gonna be bestest friends.
  Or worst enemies. Either way, I love my brother. Mommy was sleeping. She still looked really tired. Dad just hugged her and I think making sure she was safe.
  He always gets really worried about mommy when he thinks she's hurt. I don't think she's hurt. Just tired.
  I spent the next few days watching mommy and father take care of PaperJam. And surprisingly they managed to have enough time with me as well.
  At night. And they were both really tired. I told them to go to sleep but, they were both really stubborn. I was stubborn to. But I won't push it.

*a few days later*

Ink POV
  I woke up, crying. Another bad dream. I still have to check of course. Error was still here. That's good. He had is arm around me. I teleported to the side of the bed and kissed his cheek softly.
  I checked on the kids. Both there, both asleep. Good.
  I usually cant sleep after dreams like those so I'm not going to try. I just sat in the living room waiting for morning.
  Not even ten minutes later, Error picked me up and put me back in bed. Still hugging me. I smiled.
  "You're a baby." I joked.
  He smiled.
  "I'm taller than you, if anything-"
  "Error, you're already on thin ice with that first part. Speak carefully." I warned.
  He kissed me. I smirked. He just fell back asleep. Surprisingly I did to.