Baby!?

I learned that Nightmare killed Toriel before Dream even got a chance to speak. Classical villain. Though, I suppose I am a villain now to.
I sat in my new room and heard the door creak open. I picked up my knife just Incase and turned around. It was just Error. I smiled.
He walked to me and kissed my forehead.
"Good morning my love." He said.
"Morning." I replied.
"So, when we kill the queen, how will we do it?" He asked.
  "We let her go. She was pregnant." (Ha. You all thought Ink was.)
  "Bullshit."
  I laughed. Blue walked in. He glared at Error and said we had a job to do.
  Dream explained that to do the job we'd have to travel to another village. A three day walk.
  Error, Blue, Dust, Horror, and I agreed to go with him while the others stay here and hold down the fort.
  Error helped me pack. We were in my room again. When we finished he laid me on my bed and got on top of me.
  I laughed.
  "What are you doing?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.
  He kissed me. I kissed back.
  "You better not be doing what I think you're doing." I said.
  "Awww. Fine." He said defeated.
  Instead he just laid by me and held me close. I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes. He fell asleep. I was to afraid to. I don't want that dream again.