Announcement

Hello, hello my lovelies!

Before I begin, as you can see Pictures of Us is still available for free to read. Don't worry that it will be taken down because it won't.

However, I am here to announce that, if you want or have the ability to support, you can now own Pictures of Us on paperback or eBook with one extra chapter including Will at the end. I was shocked how many people were interested in him, especially when he was around for only a second. Since they were, I decided to add an extra chapter with him as part of the paperback and eBook addition.

The paperback is $8.25 (USD) and the eBook is $3.49 (USD)

If you're interested, I've left an external link or you can search Pictures of Us S.A. Roberts on amazon.

With amazon I'm able to offer physical copies without having to pay a large lump sum. It allows me to continue to write and support myself so I appreciate people reading regardless of whether they choose to purchase or not. I don't want to hold all my stories behind a pay wall, which is why it's remaining free. There's simply another option with a little extra and I hope that's ok.

If you aren't already aware, What He Hides is also available on amazon as paperback and eBook.

Anyways, if you get the physical copy, I'd love to see a picture of you with it! Thanks for reading ^^