❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃

The sound of my phone vibrating caught my attention and as I rolled on my bed towards my side table where my phone was laying ever so proudly, I answered the call without a glance thinking it was just my parents checking up on me. Boy was I wrong? "Hey Mia!" I was dumbfounded for a second so I pulled it away from my ears to look at the screen. My eyes widen as it reads 'Cam Baby' on it. "How? When? What?!" I literally screamed into my phone, still flabbergasted. "Chill, you left your phone when you ran off for a walk so I took the opportunity" I could already picture him smirking. Letting out a sigh, I fell on my back as we talked for a few.

Apparently he was bored because it was supposedly his turn to shower but Luke beat him to the shower and unfortunately, it was the only shower in the house with a heater so he had to wait forever. And guess who's his solution to his boredom? That's right folks, me! After approximately half an hour of chatting, Cam finally announced that Luke had finally got out and that it was his cue. Before bidding goodbye, he reminded of the plans tomorrow (he invited us over for a barbecue in their backyard). I hung up before he could continue rambling about who knows what, and buried my face in the pillow. Implausibly, images of Jude started popping in my mind as I let out a loud groan before getting up from my bed and out to the living room. Aria was seated opposite the TV with a large bowl of popcorn in her hands. Plopping beside her, I grab a few chunks and shoved it down my throat.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Aria staring at me weirdly. Feeling rather annoyed, I snapped my head towards her, raising a brow at her. "You seem troubled, you okay?" she asked, concern written all over her features. Nodding my head, I lay my head on her shoulders and fluttered my eyes close. We sat there in comfortable silence, until Aria decided to break it. "It's Jude isn't it?"

Releasing a sigh, I nodded against her shoulders. I felt her body moving so I opened my eyes to see her placing the bowl on the table and switching the TV off with the remote. She gently pushed my head off her shoulders and turned me around to face her. "Speak" she said, staring at me intently. One of the reasons why I love Aria was because she just knew what to say or how to feel. She's always the one hearing out my problems and sometimes helping them, and sometimes if there are no solution, she will always say something that made me feel better. Most of the time, it did.

"I can't stop thinking of him Aria" I started, meeting her eyes. "It may sound stupid to you, but it's not for me, I've never felt like this for a guy before" She nodded slowly, staring off a distance, probably thinking of something as I waited patiently. "Tell me, how do you feel when you see him?" she asked, one of her brows raised. I averted my gaze to the floor and puckered my lips, trying to find the right words to say. "Well, my heart will skipped a beat at the sight of him. And uh, fluttery kind of feeling in the pits of my stomach? I sounded crazy, gosh maybe I am crazy" "Yeah, crazy in love" Aria snapped, cutting through my sentence as I froze, confounded at her words. 'In love? Me' I thought, bringing my gaze to her as she nodded eagerly, grabbing my shoulders and giving it a light shake.

"You, Mia Evan, are in love"

❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃❀❃

The day was getting late, and before we knew it, it was midnight. Today was more of a spring-cleaning kind of day. Each of us redecorated our room; buying new furnitures, moving stuff around and painting it to our likings, and might I say I am digging my own room. I've painted a white colour over the gray coloured walls, and god was it a hard task. I had to paint over the gray probably over a hundred times for it to be completely concealed. Afterwards, I added a floral wallpaper and changed the boring white bedspread into a beautiful Baby Pink ones to match with my wallpaper. Adding the furnitures I bought earlier at Target and Ikea, I took a step back to analyse my hardwork.

Perfect!

I was pretty satisfied with my walk-in closet and my bathroom so I thought I would just leave it just the way it is. Decided to pay a short visit to each of my dear friends, I barged into Aria's room that is across my room. I stood by the door in awe as I looked around, still in awe. I didn't know how much has changed since I've never really been into her room before (well to be honest, we only picked our room today so). Anyways, the walls of her bedroom are mostly white with the exception of this long stretch of wall, which she pasted a black and white stripe wallpaper over it. Her bed's floating on air, literally and underneath her bed there is a rack of clothes which she decorated it nicely and neatly. Across her clothing rack, there's a beautiful sofa with cool blue imprints and plants are nicely placed by her windows. "Like it?" Aria got off her bed, and stood beside me. "Like is an understatement Aria, it's awesome! Love it!" Chuckling at my response, she proceeded on telling me what she changed in her room and how she was happy with its outcome.

After what seemed like forever, I excused myself and moved onto Alicia's room which is on the far end of the hallway. Damn! Her room reminded me of my parent's room, not in a bad way though. Compared to all of us, she had the best view in her room. Her walls are painted in cream, and her floors, beds and side desks are all wood in the colour white oak. It was simple yet chic. I was about to call out her name when I heard the shower running in her bathroom. So silently, I tiptoed out of the room and advanced to my final destination; Roni's

Barging into room, my eyes widen in amazement as I couldn't held back a long, "Woah!" which made Roni burst out laughing. Her walls are painted in the colour cream too, and instead of a normal bed, her's a beautiful day bed that was slightly high off the ground. Also hanging a beautiful white netting/curtain (a/n: I know there's a name for it but I forgot what it's called so if any of you know please tell me) above her bed and wrapping fairylights around her bed frames. Beneath the bed, was a shelf that held her books and storages. All in all, it was amazing. She told me it took her almost 6 hours to complete her room. Well, it was worth it.

We decided to sleep in our individual room tonight and as we bid eachother Goodnight, I went into my room, light up a few candles and walked out to the balcony. It sure was a chilly night, but a beautiful one indeed. I looked up to see the stars beginning to twinkle as the clouds moved out. Just then, a loud smash from Jude's house startled me as I peered at it, I saw a figure running out of the house. I leaned closer to get a clearer view of who it was but jolted in surprise when the figure snapped towards my direction. I squinted my eyes to make up who it was but to no avail, the figure ran away into the forest. Curiosity took over me as I grabbed my cardigan and ran out of the house and into the woods.

"Hello?" I called out, looking around and stepping deeper into the woods. The word 'danger' had not hit me until the sound of rustling could be heard from a distance. Right then, chills went down my spine as I took a step back. The sound increased as I stood rooted to the ground. I would have ran but I couldn't, it was like my legs were paralyzed. Suddenly, a figure jumped out of the bushes and a light was shone at me, making me squint my eyes. "Mia? What are you doing here" Raising my gaze to the figure, I released a sigh of relief when I saw it was only Jude.

Wait, what.

"Jude? What are you doing here? Was it you just now I saw?" I strode closer to him, bombarding him with questions. I thought I saw a look of rage in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came. He smiled at me, grabbing my arms and pulling me out of the woods with him. "I just needed some fresh air, and yes that was me" I noticed that his smile wasn't reaching his eyes, and just as I was about to reach out for him and asked him if he was okay, he backed away, shaking his head before sauntering back into his house leaving me slightly off disappointed, but mostly confused. I called out his name, and when he looked at me I saw a flash vulnerability in those eyes. He was muttering something at me before he went into the house which I didn't quite caught but when I stood outside, trying to recall how his lips moved when he said something. I felt a pang of dejection when I figured he said,

"Sorry Mia, we can't"

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Don't forget to vote and leave a comment! It'll make my day :)