¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ

Start from the beginning

"ISS stands for In School Suspension. OSS is out of it." I explained, and they finally got it. "That's basically the most important for y'all. You should be well behaved. Act... normal. That means, Mikey, do not get up and wander the room. Don't ask random questions that had nothing to do nothing the topic. Don't talk anyone's ears off, understand."

He gave me a salute and nodded. "Wander room. Random questions. Ears." I gave him a quizzical look but shrugged.

"I'm going to enroll you now." I told them, sliding my phone put of my back pocket. I dialed the school secretary's number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello, this is Ms. Donovan in the office of Roosevelt High school, how May I help you?" I heard from the other end.

"Hi, I'd like to enroll some students." I said, trying to be professional sounding.

"I need a parent." She said, sounding impatient already. Geez.

"Okay, gimme one sec." I held the microphone in my palm to middle the sound of my talking. "Someone go get Sensei. I need him." Leo popped up immediately, causing Raph to snicker,and scurried in the direction of Sensei's room. After a few seconds, they came back and I handed sensei the phone, mouthing the words she needs a parent.

He turned around, and I couldn't really hear any of the conversation. After about twenty minutes, he turned back to me and handed me my phone. Smiling, he nodded to the boys, walking back to do whatever it is he does in his spare time.

And that's where we were this second. I checked my phone, seeing that it was about time to go. "COME ON EVERYONE! ITS ABOUT TIME TO LEAVE!" I shouted throughout the lair. A few grumblimgs later, they all appeared. A few words I don't want to repeat came out of Raph's mouth as he rubbed his ears.

It mainly went,"Some of us have ears and were only a few feet away Trinitie." But not exactly.

My eyes widened and I smacked his arm. "Launguage."

As we were about to leave, shouting our goodbyes, someone walked up to us, looking a lot like the man in the picture in Sensei's photo. "Uhhh..."

"Don't worry. I am only in human mode. I have to accompany you to the school for proper enrollment, meaning lots of paperwork to lie on." He smiled, and I instantly knew his human look fit him.

His hair was a black and his jaw was a little square, only a few sharp angles. His eyes were a dark brown, and were as kind as the regular Sensei's. His skin was dark, and he was the same height like his regular self.

We all bowed respectively, and then continued on our way, this time with an extra person. We made our way through the sewers, and when we got topside, I grabbed some random perfume out of my bag and sprayed it on myself. Donnie looked at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked, shoving the bottle back into my bag.

"Since when do you use perfume?" He asked me, taking my hand while juggling all his stuff with the other.

"Since I didn't want to smell like a sewer at school." I explained, and be nodded.

We walked along the sidewalk, everyone chattering excitedly, besides Raph, who looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. I lead the way, figiting all the while, picking at my bag straps with my free hand.

We finally got to the school, and I led them to the office, opening the door, we all piled inside. They were looking up at the ceiling of the building, completely awed and mesmerized by it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Donnie's P.O.V

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I glanced around the office, taking in my surroundings. A desk was a few feet in front of the door, a smiling lady sitting behind it. She continued to smile as we all shuffled up there, taking up most of the room.