Chapter 15: True Power

Start from the beginning

Everyone arrived at the Phoenix domain where an army of Y/n's Doppelganger is waiting for them.

Issei: "Isn't this Y/n's clone?"

Sirzechs: "It's his Doppelganger Style. It's created from Y/n's shadow. And I didn't know that he can make more instead of one."

Rias: "Y/n please stop this! Let us help you!"

All of them ignore her and brought out their Ebony's and Ivory's and start shooting. Sirzechs was able to barrier around them to protect from the bullets.

Asia: "What are we going to do?"

Sirzechs: "We have to restrain him at all cost! Do not kill him!"

Kiba and Xenovia used their Knight's speed to attack but Y/n just used Royal guard to block them.

Xenovia: "Y/n! Get yourself together!"

Two of the Doppelganger appeared behind them and kick them back to the others. Asia used her Sacred Gear to heal the two Knights.

Kiba: "Thanks Asia."

Issei: "Y/n! Stop this already! We're here to help you!"

He activated his Balance Breaker and dash towards one of the Doppelganger. He grab one and drag it down on the ground as he keeps reasoning to it.

Issei: "Y/n Please!"

Then a bunch of Doppelganger starts crowding Issei as all of them are wearing Gilgamesh. They all rush at Issei and toss him like a rag-doll. Then the rest of the ORC  join to help Issei. Gasper tried to freeze time but he remembered that Y/n has the same power so it would be useless.

Beelzebub is trying to create a magic circle beneath all the Doppelganger that all of them where just keep moving around. Sona and her Peerage joins in to assist everyone. She created a water dragon to splash the Doppelgangers but some of the used King Cerberus Ice and froze it.

Grayfia tried to used her power to trap them in the Ice but they all just used King Cerberus Fire Bo Staff to melt it.

Serafall: "Y/n's Devil Arms has a way to counter their attacks."

Sirzechs: "There has to be a way to restrain them."

As they plan while the others are fighting, the rooftop of the Phoenix castle exploded, destroying the entire roof.

Serafall: "What's going on?!"

Lady Phoenix: "He's starting his plan!"

Sirzechs: "What exactly is he planning?!"

Lady Phoenix: "He only said that 'he will avenge Riser's death'."

Beelzebub: "So he wants to kill Y/n to avenge his son's death?"

Sirzechs: "We must stop him! Quickly!"

They spread their wings and fly up to the balcony. Rias saw them fly and she followed them. When they got there, they saw Lord Phoenix along with Ahri.

Sirzechs: "Lord Phoenix! Stop whatever it is your planning! I will not allow you to kill Y/n!"

Lord Phoenix: "And yet you let him kill my son?!"

Sirzechs: "Your son brought that to himself. I already warned him about the true power of a Sparda and yet he still provoked him."

Lord Phoenix: "It is true that the power of Sparda is beyond what I imagine. That is why I shall have it to myself!"

Rias: "Your planning to take Y/n's Power?!"

Lord Phoenix: "I plan to take him under my control! With him in the palm of my hands, I will be unstoppable! Nothing can stop me! Even all the Devil Kings!"