Chapter 15

Following Logan to our side of the big house, he closes the door behind me and goes to the bathroom, to no doubt go threw the first aid kit. "Do you want to tell me what happened? You know, before your mom rips you one side to the other and then I'll have to find someone to help me raise these kids?" I question, leaning against the door frame, as I watch him pull out of the first aid box that he needs.

"I just got mad." He tells me.

 "So, that's why you three guys are in the hospital and a handful others are hurt? How many did you shoot?" he looks at me from the corner of the eye and my blood boils from that one slight look. "Logan!"

"Hey, they aren't dead, no matter how they try to spin it." He grumbles, as he patches up the cut above his eyebrow and the one on his cheek. His jaw has a nice size bruise growing and one of his eyes is starting to bruise.

Walking up to him, he turns and huffs at me, as I take his shirt and lift it up. Bruises have started to form on his six pack and marks of a taser or two on the sides of his ribs. "Your lucky they didn't shoot you, now turn around and let me look at your back."

He leans in close, one handed rested on the sink counter and the other on my hip. "If you just want to see me shirtless, all you have to do is ask. If you want me to drop my pants, all you have to do is ask." He leans in closer, our lips but a whisper apart from one another. "If you want me to take my boxers off, then tell me to do so."

My legs shake and heat rushes to my core. Damn him and his words of possible fantastic, sex that drags on for to fucking long! Wrapping my arms around his neck, I don't see the bruises on his face, all I see is the man I love. "You know, I sometimes wonder, if you aren't the tricksters, instead of this dark knight you claim to be."

He smiles. "Both, and maybe slightly the devil."

Shaking my head, I grin up at him. "Yeah, I would really believe that."

Our bedroom door begins to get knocked on over and over again. Faster then one person could knock. "Damn devil twins," Logan grumbles under his breath.

"Mom wants you down in the kitchen in five minutes!" Zoey yells out.

"Yeah and if you don't, she said that she coming in with the rolling pin!" Brad yells out, clearly enjoying this as much as his twin sister.

Taking his hand, I pull him into our room, go to the closet and crab a button on shirt and help him put it on. "Best to face the music now. I mean really, what can she do to you, that hasn't been done to you?"

He raises his eyebrow at me, as he opens the door, where the twins wait for us on the other side. "Do you really want me to answer that or are you having your own person pay back for what I did to those cops?"

Smiling at him, I lop my arm throw his. "Oh please, I know what hasn't been done to you. You still have all your fingers and toes."

"And both legs," Zoe adds.

"Both arms," Brad adds.

"You still got your head," I add on with the twins.

 "You don't have your appendix anymore." Brad says, after snapping his fingers.

Logan glares at the twins, as they about to open their mouths to go on, of what he has and doesn't. "You two scat or I'm telling dad what happened to his golf cart and his favorite set of clubs went to."

"It was her idea!"

"It was his idea!" They yell out at the same time and then go off down another hallway, yelling back and forth of what happened to the golf cart and clubs.