Chapter 27

Jungkook's POV

Everyone went outside to buy breakfast for a while, and I'm the only one left to keep an eye on Joohyun noona, because she might wake up anytime. While I grabbed a glass of water, I suddenly noticed Joohyun noona's finger moving, but her eyes weren't open. But the second time her hand moved, her eyes opened.

"Noona!", I said as I hugged her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joohyun's POV

I suddenly opened my eyes with a jolt as I suddenly saw a bright light on top of me. When I opened my eyes widely, I noticed that I was in a hospital. Oh shoot! I forgot that I got hit by a car! I thought to myself.

"Noona!", a familiar voice said as he/she hugged me.

My eyes suddenly traveled to Jungkook, who's hugging me as I chuckled. Aish! This kid! So cute! I thought to myself.

"Kookie... not too tight!", I told him with a chuckle.
"Oh! Mianhae noona! Want me to help you get up?", he said with his bunny smile.
"Sure!", I said as I chuckled when he helped me get up.
"Hi Joohyun-ah!", the doctor said as he came in.
"Annyeonghasaeyo!", I said.
"I can see that your body is really responding well, so you're now free to be discharged this Saturday!", the doctor said.
"Kamsahamnida, doc!", I said.
"And after you get discharged, I recommend you to take a lot of rest!", the doctor said.
"Arraseo!", I said.
"Ok! That's all, thank you!", the doctor said
"Kamsahamnida!", I said as the doctor left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

Joohyun and Jungkook were just talking about the past few days when Joohyun is still asleep while waiting for their friends to go back inside, since they all bought breakfast.

"Jungkook... what happened while I'm still asleep?", Joohyun asked.
"Noona... this was really bad! Sooyoung herself found out who tried to kill you when you got hit by a car.", Jungkook said.
"Who? Who did it to me?", Joohyun asked.
"It was Rosè and Jisoo.", Jungkook said.
"Jinjja?!", Joohyun said.
"Yeah! Sooyoung recorded their conversation, and Jennie herself was the one who ordered the two of them to kill you!", Jungkook said.
"Uhhh... Jungkook?", Joohyun said.
"Yes, noona?", Jungkook said.
"How's Taehyung, by the way?", Joohyun asked.
"He's fine! He really missed you noona!", Jungkook said.
"I feel bad for him!", Joohyun said.
"Gwenchana noona! I'm sure the two of you will be ok again!", Jungkook said.
"I hope so! I really missed him so much!", Joohyun said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jungkook's POV

"How can Jennie do this to me?", Joohyun noona said.
"She was really jealous! Sooyoung herself recorded Jisoo and Rosè's conversation while she's at 7-Eleven.", I said.
"Oh, ok! Jennie really has no mercy!", Joohyun noona said as she gritted her teeth.
"I know! I hope she'll end up being placed behind bars!", I said.

While we're talking, the door suddenly opened, revealing Namjoon hyung and everyone with the paper bag on their hands.

"Hi JK! How's....", Namjoon hyung said as he stopped. "Joohyun noona?", he continued as his eyes grew bigger.
"Uhhh... gwenchana! She's already awake!", I said.
"Joohyun eonnie/noona!", everyone said as they all approached Joohyun noona and hugged her.
"Yah guys! Careful, not too tight! Joohyun noona might not breathe!", I said.
"Oh! We're sorry noona!", Namjoon hyung said.
"How are you guys?", Joohyun noona asked.
"We're fine noona!", Chanyeol hyung said.
"Eonnie... we missed you!", Seulgi noona said.
"Awww.... I missed you guys too!", Joohyun noona said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

The 14 friends were just talking happily, now that Joohyun is already awake, and the smile on their faces are finally back!

"Joohyun eonnie... did Jungkook told you that it was Rosè and Jisoo, who tried to kill you?", Sooyoung said.
"Yeah! It was Jennie who told them to kill me!", Joohyun said.
"Yeah! Those whores don't even know how to control theirselves!", Namjoon said.
"Noona... when will you get discharged?", Jimin asked.
"This Saturday!", Joohyun said.
"Ok! Guys.... let's all celebrate when Joohyun noona gets discharged!", Hoseok said.
"Yeah! That's a great idea!", Yoongi said.
"Noona, we were so worried that we thought that you're gonna wake up!", Jin said.
"It's ok Jin! Atleast I'm ok!", Joohyun said.
"Noona, we cannot loose you, and I cannot loose you either, because you're my only noona!", Jin said.
"Don't worry! I won't let you guys down again!", Joohyun said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rosè's POV

I suddenly fumed in anger, just to see Joohyun eonnie awake. Gee! I thought she's dead already! I thought to myself. I pulled on my face mask as I left the hospital and went back inside Jennie eonnie's home.

"How is it?", Jisoo eonnie asked me.
"She's still alive!", I said.
"What?! How?!", Jennie eonnie said as she threw her glass, making it shatter.
"I just went to check her, when suddenly, when I peeked on the window, I was surprised to see her alive!", I said.
"Uggghhhh! I was expecting for her to die or to have amnesia!", Jennie eonnie said.
"Can't we just do the plan?", Lisa said.
"If she cannot die, then I'll make her die! We'll do the plan at Saturday!", Jennie eonnie said.
"And eonnie... speaking of Saturday! That's the day where she'll get discharged from the hospital!", I said.
"Then we'll do it on Saturday then!", Jennie eonnie said as we all smirked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

We are all eating dinner, and I'm glad to hear that Joohyun eonnie is finally going to get discharged on Saturday, and today's Thursday, so she only has one day to stay here at the hospital!

"Seul?", Joohyun eonnie said.
"Yes eonnie?", I said.
"It's about Taehyung.", she said.
"Oh! What about him?", I asked.
"How is he these past few days?", she asked.
"Well... he's fine! He will always sleep with you here and he never left you!", I said.
"Oh! Ok!", she said.
"Gwenchana eonnie! You and Taehyung will be ok again! It's just that... you just misuderstood him! It was Jennie who started it! So don't regret that you didn't forgive Taehyung.", I said.
"Thanks Seul!", she said.
"Anytime, eonnie!", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's POV

We're all sleeping now. This Saturday, Joohyun is finally gonna get discharged, and I felt so happy, because I haven't seen her around the house for 5 days, and everyone really missed her presence!

"Stay strong for me, Baechu!", I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

I lied down on the couch quietly, since everyone's asleep already, as I drifted to sleep.