Chapter 5

Joohyun's POV

It's Saturday today, and I'm finally gonna get discharged from the hospital today. The needle in my hand is finally gone since I ended up being in a dextrose after my father beat the hell out of me. After I took a bath, I wore something comfortable today since Seulgi brought clothes for me.

 After I took a bath, I wore something comfortable today since Seulgi brought clothes for me

"Eonnie... are you ready to go?", Seulgi asked me as she went inside my hospital bedroom.
"Yes, but where am I going to live now?", I asked.
"In our house, of course!", she told me.
"But what about my clothes in my house?", I asked
"Taehyung brought your clothes in our house while you're still hospitalized.", she said.
"Oh, ok!", I said.
"Eonnie... we're really sorry! We didn't know about how abusive your father is and we didn't also know how much you suffered facing his wrath.", she said.
"It's ok! I just don't want any of you to worry about me!", I said.
"Ok! Let's go eonnie!", she said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

Jimin drived Joohyun and Seulgi in their house. Seulgi carried Joohyun's luggage as they both went inside the house with Jimin.

"Eonnie!", Seungwan shouted as she hugged Joohyun.
"Seungwannie... not too tight.", Joohyun said.
"Oh, mianhae eonnie!", Seungwan said.

When the rest of BTS came downstairs, Joohyun suddenly felt angry and confused when she saw them. Are they living with us now?! Joohyun thought to herself.

"What are they doing here?!", Joohyun said.
"We decided if we can live with Seungwan noona here in her house since her house can fit 12 people in it.", Jimin explained.
"And it's better if the 7 of us could live with you, girls, so that, all of you can have someone to protect you.", Taehyung said.
"Ok?", Joohyun said in disbelief.
"Eonnie... I'll lead you to your bedroom.", Seulgi said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joohyun's POV

Seulgi led me inside my bedroom, which is pink, my favorite color, of course, and my room is really big compared to my room in my house! I really loved the way Seungwan designed my bedroom for me since this house is for only the 5 of us girls, but when she decided that if BTS could live with us, I felt so angry and annoyed that they'll bully me again. By the way, this is how my bed looks like.

 By the way, this is how my bed looks like