Chapter 10

Joohyun's POV

We are now eating breakfast in our house before going to school. Everyone was in a good mood today, even me! Everything that Jennie told me before have been erased in my mind already, so that I won't stay negative!

"I hope Jennie won't disturb us today!", Jin said.
"Please stop talking about her! Everyone might went wild if someone mentioned her.", I said as I reminded Jin.
"Oh! Mianhae noona!", Jin told me.
"Gwenchana!", I said.
"Jagi, from now on, I won't let Jennie hurt you!", Taehyung told me.
"Wae?! I can handle myself, Tae!", I said.
"No, I don't want anyone to hurt you again! And from now on, I'll continue to be with you!", he said.
"Ok!", I said as I gave him a smile.
"Awwwww!", everyone said.
"What? Is there something wrong about protecting someone?", I said.
"Ani, noona! It's just that, you and Taehyung are so cute together!", Jin said.
"Aish! Come on, we better hurry or we might get late!", I said.
"Eonnie... your cousin will move here in our school alongside with Jimin's brother, right?", Seulgi said.
"Yup!", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung's POV

I'm now walking down the hallway with my best friends. When we went in inside the classroom, we all took a seat in our chairs, but something caught my attention when I took a seat with Joohyun. When I approached our table, I noticed 4 crumpled papers on Joohyun's table. She was about to grab the paper and uncrumple it, but I held her wrist to prevent her from reading hate comments.

"Baechu, don't! You might get depressed again once you read the letters.", I said.
"Ok Tae!", she said.
"Give me all of that papers!", I said as she handed me the 4 crumpled papers.
"What are you gonna do to these papers?", she asked me.
"Giving it to the people who gave it to you!", I said.

I uncrumpled the first paper as I read the letter. Stay away from Taehyung oppa, slut! I thought as I read it quietly. I immediately crumpled it again as I grabbed the other crumpled papers and immediately placed it on top of Jennie's table. Almost all students here in this school treat Joohyun kindly, and Jennie doesn't!

"Yah oppa! Why did you give this to me?!", Jennie said.
"Well, you're the only one who bullies Joohyun here, am I right?! Because all students here would never do that to her!", I said.
"Oppa, I'm not the one who placed that on her table!", she said.
"Enough with your lies, Kim Jennie! If you still cannot move on from me, then that's your problem! Don't act like you're still my girlfriend! Move on from me and let's just act like we're strangers!", I said as I walked away from her table.

I went back to my table as I sat beside Joohyun, since we're seatmates. One of my friends started to give Jennie death glares as they realized that she's the one who gave those crumpled papers to Joohyun.

"Such a whore! She really cannot move on from you, Taehyung!", Namjoon hyung said.
"I know! She has no self control!", I said.
"She's really getting in my nerves anytime!", Seulgi noona said.
"Let's all calm down for a while! Seongsaengnim might come in anytime!", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seungwan's POV

I was inside the library with Sooyoung, since we recently just finished lunch, and our friends are still in the canteen. After we went inside the library, Sooyoung and I went out as we made our way to the hallway back in the canteen, since our friends might be waiting for us by now.

"Eonnie... do you like someone?", Sooyoung asked me.
"Aniyo! Wae?", I said.
"Nothing, eonnie!", she said.
"Ok!", I said as I smiled.

While Sooyoung and I were walking down the hallway, Jisoo suddenly blocked our way. Aish! This whore! I thought to myself as I started fuming in anger whenever I see one of Jennie's friends fight with us.