Chapter 15

Joohyun's POV

We were all eating breakfast now, when suddenly, Suzy asked me about appa. My heart suddenly shattered into pieces when she mentioned appa to me and infront of my friends.

"Eonnie... how's uncle, by the way?", Suzy asked me.
"Uhhh.... well, he got arrested.", I said.
"Why?", she said.
"Suzy... he abused me when he divorced with eomma! Ever since they divorced, appa started to treat me like a piece of trash. He would even punch me and he would even kick me in the stomach. And I don't even know why appa treated me like that!", I said as a tear fell from my eyes.
"Jinjja? Is this the reason why uncle will never pick up my calls? Eonnie... mianhae!", she said.
"No! It's not your fault!", I said.
"It is! I wasn't here for you after all these years!", she said.
"Suzy noona, gwenchana! Ever since Joohyun's father got arrested, Joohyung started to live with us, and after the incident that happened, she's already gaining back her happiness!", Taehyung said.
"It is because of you, Taehyung! Thank you for being there for eonnie!", Suzy said.
"Kamsahamnida noona!", Taehyung said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jimin's POV

Chanyeol hyung already made a close friend among the 7 of us, and it's Jin hyung! Well, the reason why they got close is because they're same-aged friends and they're born at the same year, and they also have similarities. I'm glad to be with my one and only brother, Chanyeol hyung! I thought to myself.

"Jimin, got a girlfriend already?", Chanyeol hyung asked me.
"Ani hyung!", I said.

While we're talking, seongsaengnim already came in as he started discussing his lecture and everything! I'm so glad to reunite with Chanyeol hyung again, after all these years!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Suzy's POV

When Joohyun eonnie told me that she was abused by my own uncle before I returned to Seoul, my heart shattered into pieces as I realized that Joohyun eonnie was suffering and hurt already.

"Eonnie!", I said as I called Joohyun eonnie.
"Yes, Suzy?", Joohyun eonnie said.
"Thanks for telling me the truth! Now that I finally knew about it, I'll never leave you alone again, and I will never let you suffer!", I said.
"Thanks Suzy!", she said.
"You're welcome eonnie!", I said.
"I'm glad to have a dongsaeng like you!", she said.
"Thanks eonnie!", I said.
"Noona... before you came in this school, Joohyun was bullied a lot by some students!", Taehyung told me.
"Jinjja?!", I said.
"But the bullying incident stopped when Taehyung came in.", Namjoon oppa said.
"Oh, ok! That's good!", I said.
"But after Taehyung came here, his ex-girlfriend and her gang followed him here!", Hoseok oppa said.
"Jinjja?", I said.
"Yeah, his ex-girlfriend's name is Kim Jennie!", Jin oppa said.
"But it's ok noona! We're protecting Joohyun noona from them already!", Namjoon oppa said.
"Ok! I want to help!", I said.
"Same here!", Chanyeol oppa said.
"Yeah! We just figured out that Taehyung's ex-girlfriend is a gold digger.", Jin oppa said.
"And of course, we will always find ways on how to bring them down!", Yoongi oppa said.
"Ok!", I said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joohyun's POV

After we ate lunch, my friends and I walked down the hallway with my cousin, Suzy. While we're walking, Jennie and her gang suddenly blocked our way.

"Looks like we have a new toy to play with!", Jennie said.
"For heaven's sake! Yah! Kim Jennie, leave us alone!", I said.
"Who's that new girl beside Seungwan eonnie by the way?", Jennie said.
"My cousin!", I said.
"Oh! Ok, by the way, you're cousin here is a slut!", Jennie said.
"Yah! How dare you call Joohyun eonnie 'slut'!", Suzy said as she slapped Jennie harder.
"Can't you just leave us alone?!", Seulgi said.
"Yeah! You're more like a sasaeng fan of a k-pop idol!", I said as we walked away.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Namjoon's POV

When we went home, Yoongi hyung immediately sent me the voice audio of him and Jisoo as I saved it in my files.

"Joonie, good luck with it!", Seulgi noona said.
"And make sure to change Yoongi hyung's voice!", Jungkook said.
"I will!", I said.
"Don't make the voice sound like Yoongi! It'll be obvious!", Jin hyung said.

I went inside my room as I transfered the file in my computer. When I started playing the file, I immediately changed Yoongi hyung's voice into someone else. After this, I saved it and I immediately transfered it to my phone.

"Done!", I said as I went downstairs.
"Can we try listening to it?", Taehyung asked.
"Sure!", I said.

We started playing the audio. When it started, Yoongi hyung's voice literally changed, and it changed like a drunk person. His voice got very deep, unlike his deep but sweet voice.

"Good job!", Yoongi hyung said as we gave each other a high-five.
"You can't even tell that it's Yoongi oppa who's talking!", Seulgi noona said.
"But how will we send this to Mingyu?", I said.
"Yeah! We can't just send this to Jungkook's number, since Kookie has Mingyu's number. If we used Jungkook's number to send the file to Mingyu, he will never believe Jungkook!", Hoseok hyung said.
"I'll just send it to Jin hyung's number!", I said.
"Yah! Why?!", Jin hyung said.
"Well, everyone here, except for Jungkook, doesn't have Mingyu's number!", I said.
"Fine! I'll send it to him! Jungkook, give me Mingyu's number!", Jin hyung said.
"I'm on it, hyung!", Jungkook said.
"When will we send this to Mingyu?", I asked.
"This Wednesday! We'll let Mingyu hang out with us, and then, I'm going to make a signal! Once I coughed, Jin hyung will walk out of our dining table first and once he got out of the canteen, he will send it to Mingyu immediately in a private place where no one will caught him.", Jungkook said.
"Like in the C.R?", Jin hyung said.
"Exactly! But make sure no one is around the C.R.", Jungkook said.
"Ok! Let's stick to Jungkook's plan, guys!", I said.
"I hope this will be the end of Jennie and her gang!", Suzy said.
"Yeah! I even caught her bullying Joohyun noona, with the rest of her friends!", Chanyeol hyung said.
"I also hope that our plan will work!", Yoongi hyung said.
"And I need you guys to use your acting skills seriously!", Taehyung said.
"We will!", we all said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Joohyun's POV

After we all ate dinner, we all went to sleep. This Wednesday, we will all proceed with our plan, and I hope it will work!