Chapter 6

Joohyun's POV

When I woke up, I got up from my bed and took a shower in the bathroom. After I took a shower in the bathroom, I tied my hair into a bun when suddenly, Seulgi suddenly came in inside my bedroom and thank goodness I'm wearing my bath robe.

"Eonnie... thank goodness you're awake!", she said.
"Why? Do you need anything?", I asked her.
"Yup! Jin oppa booked a tickets for all of us to to an amusement park!", she said.
"Jinjja?", I said.
"Yup! And before you dress up, please dress into your casual clothes right now since after breakfast, we'll be leaving the house already.", she said.
"Ok!", I said as she left.

When she left, I opened my cabinet to choose an outfit that I will wear today. After scanning everything inside, I immediately grabbed the perfect pair!

 After scanning everything inside, I immediately grabbed the perfect pair!

After I picked my clothes, I wore them as I started to dry my hair. After I dry my hair, I grabbed my things as I placed them in my sling bag and went downstairs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Author's POV

After Joohyun dressed up, she went downstairs as she was greeted by the 6 members of BTS, the group who would always bully her before, were now her best friends!

"Hi noona! Good morning!", Jungkook said.
"Hi! Good morning to you as well!", Joohyun said with a smile.
"We're so happy to see you smile again, noona!", Jungkook said.
"Yeah! I thought noona will never forgive us in the first place!", Namjoon said.
"Why wouldn't I?! Don't think too much, of course I'll still forgive you guys! You're my dongsaengs!", Joohyun said.
"Noona!!!", all the 6 BTS members said as they hugged Joohyun.
"Aigoo, this kids!", Joohyun said.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seulgi's POV

After I took a bath inside the bathroom, I wore my bath robe and tied my hair into a bun. I opened my cabinet to scan the perfect clothes to wear for today. After scanning for so many times, I finally found the perfect match!

 After scanning for so many times, I finally found the perfect match!