Chapter 3 - Whitsundays

Start from the beginning

Sara usually angled her legs in the most bizarre fashion to be comfortable, but was now restricted due to the chairs.

I managed to fish out my phone out my pocket, and typed in a quick google search of what we could do in Whitsundays. I was careful not to disturb my wife who had already fallen asleep, her lips softly parted as she softly snored away.

Pressing the first link, I scanned over the article with the many, many charming pictures.

We could go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, walk along the best beach of the world (which was debatable)

Our first stop was Hamilton Island, so I looked up just that

Sailing, snorkeling, kayaking and jet ski were the top suggestions I could quickly make out. Kayaking wasn't really our cup of tea - but maybe we could give it a shot? Or if we could rent a boat, then I could drive Sara and me out to the ocean ...

Immediately I thought of what we could do in the open of the sea, all on our own. And the thought of her in that red or black bikini ... or even naked ... and me running my hands along her tan lines...

How on earth was I this insatiable?

Sara smiled in her sleep - and my heart melted.

I would definitely make slow love to her on that boat and I would compliment her until I ran out of words!

I kissed her hair softly, gently, as to not wake her up, then went back to my phone to distract myself from the growing desire I was feeling. I was painting her out in all sorts of positions, with those furrowed brows and her panting my name-

Hayman! Hayman and Daydream Islands! We could watch living reef. Be lazy and just lay at the beach. Oh, you can spot starfish there, sea cucumbers as well - Sara would love that. I just remembered the story of her finding a sea urchin on her holiday and catching as many as she could as a child with Emma, only for them to release them later again. She always swooned of that memory and how interestingly the animals moved when you took a closer look at them.

So, that was a must. Living reef - I already put that on top of the list. Maybe we could get waterproof cameras? I'm sure she would love to take some pictures while we were there.