25 ; Reunite Again

Start writing your story

he moved so fast till i don't realize he already stand in front of me, he leaning closer to me

"uhm, Oppa?"

i thought i was crazy that time, i thought he want to kiss me or something but he just take anorther photo album behind me.

"here, this is our memories"

"it's like from the start i wanna go to you after that accident but then you lost your memory and you forget all of our moment and you forget me"

"what? what do you mean oppa?"

"yeah, thats right, you were my girlfriend back then, the girl in the picture is you, Rose"

"what?! it must be wrong my brother said that before i lost my memory, i don't have boyfriend and my parents said so"

"they lying to you Rose"

"no no i don't think this right, i want to go home now"

"not so fast Rose, hey listen, you said when i touch you, you felt familiar and comfortable, do you think that make any sense, unless we had relationship before"

"but still, why did they lie? i don't understand why they did?

"they just don't want you to get any harm or hurt anymore, they think when you with me you may get injured like before"

"what do you mean 'like before'?"

"let me tell the entire of our story Rose, listen carefully"

then he start to bring me to the bed, we sit side to side, he began the story.

The only one i can do is crying my self out. I dont know i've had thorough somenthing like that. From began i felt strange around him. Strangely comfrotable and feel safe and maybe thats because i unconsciously known him. My body reacting to him like it should.

"Now you know, though you don't remember yet, bur Rose, youre mine and i'm yours"

"But still i don't get the idea why my family lied to me, why they have to be so cruel? they should find whats the problem that cause we both got the accident on that day, but they only conclude that you are the one who caused me got injured"

"I don't know either, we should ask them"

"But don't you afraid to meet them?"

"Why should i? I know i'm innocent and i wanna take mine to its place like before"

They arrive at Rose house and her mom greet then with shock.

"How dare you to come here after all you did to my daughter" her mom shout and yanking Rose to her side

"Mom, you got all wrong about him, you don't know the truth mom please, give him a chance to explain everything happen on that day" Rose try to let go of her wrist but her mom won't let go

"Please Madam, You and your husband misunderstand me all this time" Jungkook try to talk and her mom glared at him

"Okay i'll listen whatever it is"

"Thankyou Mom, i believe him mom so please you believe him too"

Then they move to living room and her mom contacted her husband and he will be at home soon.

"So tell me what it is"

"On that day, not only Rose who got shoot, me too, they found 3 bullets on my body and after the surgery i wake up 3 days later thats why i can't come to her as soon as she come to the hospital"

"Okay, then what? What exactly happenend to both of you, the neighbour said you two got fight"

"No thats not right, we both got attacked by gun man. He shoot me and rose. He want to take revenge on me"

"thats right mom, and now he is already on jail so i believe to Jungkook Mom, he never lied to me"

"But still Rose, you may get hurt anymore if you are with him"

"I promise you Madam, i wont let her got hurt, no more"

"Just wait your father come and let he decide"

"Mom please, you know the truth now, can you talk it out to Appa?"

"Hmm thats okay Rose, i know your father well and you know him too, he would choose the best for you"

"But back then why you all choose to lied to me mom"

"Thats because your brother want you to get safe and its better to live like nothing happened before with your lost memory"

"But thats not fair for me and for jungkook too mom, and look what time brought for us, we meet again"

"I dont know Rose, that time we all so panicked and scared something would happend to you and we so fast moved you to seoul so you can get better treatment, ahh thats your father outside"

"I'm home"
"Ah finaly you are here Jungkook-shi, took long enough to you come here"

"What do you mean honey?" Her mom looks so confuse when she heard her husband

"I wait for him to come to us and explain everything, eventhough i know it from the officer that day, i know he innocent"

"What?! So you know it all and did it on purpose? To let mom and brother misunderstand him?"

"Yes and no, i know but still let your mom and bro hated him. They were right, when you are with him you got hurt and i dont want my daughter get hurt anymore, eventhough it's not his fault buts its because of him you get involve to his problem"

"But Mister, you should know what caused Kim namjoon attacked both of us on that day"

"I know, he want to take revenge on you because you attacted his boyfriend right?"

"Appa, you know but you still blame him?!" Rose looks like she would cry in any second now she look so red

"Yeah thats right, but first of all, his boyfriend is jimin who want to assault Rose first, so i prevent it, i beat him so he would wary and wont do anything to her, but it turn jimin death after few days, they said he invented end himself at his room with drugs, they found some footnotes that he was ashameful, he scared people would hate him bcs he dating a man"

"Woah what a story, is that true?"

"Yeah i'm sure, i can asked my hyung about they criminal case file"

"No no dont need that, now everything is clear, now tell me about your plans on the future, i mean when i will carry my own grandchild"

"Appa"
"Honey"
Rose and her mom shock about what he said.

"Thank you mister Park, as soon as possible, i'll give grandchild"

And Jungkook and her father do handshake like they deal about some business.

"Oh lord" the only word fly from her mom mouth

Jungkook smiling so endearly and so with Rose.
They never know what future hold for them but one thing for sure, as long as they have each other they would be fine.

End