21 ; The Unspoken Truth pt 2

Flashback

Winter 2017

I woke up in white room, with my mom my dad and my brother beside my bed.

"What happened to me Mom?"

"Oh my baby, thanks God, after almost a year you being coma baby, but now everything will be alright, you are here now"

"What exactly happened mom, why i had coma"

"Dont you remember? I order you to buy ice cream and some snack? In that rainy day"
My brother said to me and he held my hand. His hand so warm.

"I cant clearly remember but what happened on that day?"

"You got hit by a truck on that day, the road was so slippery and the brakes of the truck have problem, the accident cant be avoid, you must be really scared on that day my baby sister"

"Is that so, but i'm alright now"

"Yeah you alright and mommy gonna do anything to make you alright baby"

"Right Rose, daddy have a promotion last year and we moved to Seoul, so now we gonna live at our new house, how do you feeling, are you excited?"

"Ahh really, chukkae Daddy"

"We miss you Rose"
Daddy hug me then mom and my brother join us.

My life is comeback normal but its like i have something lost.

"Yak Hobi-yaa"

"Call me with proper attitude Rose"

"Oppa"

"What why now"

"Perhaps, before i had accident, did i have a namja chingu?"

Then Oppa become silent, his face become serious then suddenly he hug me then i heard laugh so loud.

"Yakk, nobody want to date with you, dont you remember, you got rejected by Yunki then you dont want to fall in love anymore, you said like that back then"

"Ahh really, i just wondering what if i have boyfie then i forget him, would be he become angry or upset or he gonna broke up with me"

"Stop day dreaming Rose"

"Yak yak, i just curios thats why i ask hmm"