9 ; Sweet part of life

Flashback

Almost Winter 2016

"Chae Young-ah come here"

"Why, it's cold outside"

He standing in balcony. Its almost winter that's why now really really cold. I hate being cold but i love snow. It's so white. So pure. I love white. So pure like him and i love him soo much.

"Just come here, you will love it baby"

He get inside and pulling me with him to standing in balcony. He wrap our body with blanket.

He backhugged me. He make me warm. My body and my heart always melt with his behaviours.

"Woahh baby is it today? The first snow?"

"Yeah and it's happening now"

"Woah it's soo beautiful"

"Not as beauty as you, you more beautiful for me Rose"

He snuggled in my neck give a light kiss

I turning back

I hug him

I hold him like there's no tomorrow like i always do

"Thanks for being sweet part of my life"

"I'm soo grateful to having you. Now. In my arms. You make me complete. Please don't ever leave me My Rose"

"No. Never. How can i leave a hot guy like you Mr. Jeon"

"Haha Are you trying seduce me baby"

"What, it's true. Every girl my class so over of you. I really want to hit them with my journal. But i can't. Since I'm adult then it can be violence"

"Yeah I'm hot and smart and handsome and got God body and-"

"Uh stop showing off i know"

"Ok. This why i can't stop falling in love with you every second"

"Stop being cheesy. I'm gonna puke"

"I know you love me too"

"Yes I'm, i hope i'll graduate soon"

"Why don't you want meet me in campus?

will she leave me? No, right? She just graduate from college. Not leave me. We just don't met in college like we used to be. I'm afraid. She will leave me. With that guy. I hate him. Why he always stick with my Rose. Of course. He didn't know that she was mine. She was taken by me. Only me. I wish i could get rid this guy from my girl.