15 ; The Truth pt. 2

" Oh My God, are you serious? Why he want to do that? And why me?"

"He saw us, together. He threatened me. He said he wouldn't say anyone if i let him to touch you. You know how angry i was when he said like that?"

"Baby..." i pat on his back and kiss his shoulder to   ease his anger. I scared he would lost control and do stupid things

"But he dont know me. I can do much horrible than broke his finger if he dare to touch you. Mine"
He takes my hand into his

"I dont know what to say, its right for you to angry and i really upset with him, how could he said something like that, but Baby he still didn't do anything to me, as you can see i'm with you right now"

"But he 'want' to do and 'will' to do"

"Look at me Kookie, i'm fine, i'm still yours and i'm here with you, but you harmed him you, what if he call the police, what if they take you from me?"

"They can but they can't at same times, the head of the cop is my hyung"

"Yaaak, eventhough its your brother who would release you, its still not right to beat someone who didn't deserve it"

"Don't defend him, Rose"

"No i'm not, its just what if they take revenge on you"

"I'm not scare even a litte"

"Ughh i'm tired talking with you, you never listen to me"
I push him then i pull the blanket.

"Just forgive me baby, i wont do that if its not   necessary" he suddenly hug me with the blanket

"If not necessary?"

"Yes, i need to make them wary about my existence. Our existence"

"Cant you talk about it, that scared me that you might get hurt too. I cant hold my self if you get hurt"

"But im okay. Im stronger than them"

"Next time just talk it out first okay, i dont want my   boyfriend got punished and enter the jail. Who will be my groom then"

"Ohh baby lets getting married now so you dont have to worry about who will be your groom. Of course me"

"Yahh crazy Jungkook is back, honestly i'm scared before. Why someone can change this much" i loosen my hands and see his face. He got red nose and some tear stain on his cheek

Why he so cute
I peck his nose
I wipe his stained tears and kiss his cheek too
Last i peck his lips
I just put my lips on his
Just pure kiss. Its like we showed our love for each other

"Its just you need to know me further"
"But i know you know that i really strong right"
He smirk at me

"Yes too strong that can broke headbroad of your   bed"

"Hahahahaha Yes you know well, maybe we can try my new bed, i just bought the new one. It has bed post too" he wishper at the last sentence

"What noo, im hurt here. Nope"

"I dont taking no as answer, you did kiss me first so you   are okay now, should we start now?"

He brought me like koala and we enter his bedroom. No this is our room. I cant count on how many night we spend together here. He likes to cuddle and ask me to stay and i cant say no to cute bunny like him. I just   fall for him. Too deep that i cant help my self. Im drowning on his love and   i'm okay with it because i love him too.