#3

Classroom

Once upon a time, there was a small town in the middle of nowhere. It had only one school where all the students from the town would go. The school building was old and creepy, but everyone knew it quite well.

One day, a new teacher joined the school and was assigned to teach at the classroom on the third floor. The classroom had always been strange, with its creaky door and drafty windows, but the teacher didn't think too much of it. She thought she could handle it.

On the first day of her class, everything seemed to be going well. The students were polite, and the teacher felt proud of herself. But as the days went on, she started to notice some strange things happening in the classroom.

Every morning when the teacher would walk into the room, she would find the desks and chairs moved in different positions. The chalkboard would have strange writings on it that she couldn't decipher.

The teacher started feeling like she was being watched in the classroom. She sensed a presence that she couldn't shake off. Her nerves got the best of her, and she started to feel uneasy staying in the room for too long.

One day while the class was in session, the teacher heard footsteps coming from the closet. She tried to ignore it, thinking it could be mice or some other small animal. But the noise wouldn't stop, and the teacher had to investigate.

As she approached the closet, the door slowly creaked open. What she saw inside left her horrified. A ghostly figure was standing there, staring directly at her. The teacher tried to run out of the room, but the door slammed shut, trapping her inside.

The ghostly figure started to approach her, and the teacher fell to the ground, paralyzed with fear. The ghostly figure then whispered in her ear, "You will never leave this room alive."

The teacher's body was found later that day, lifeless and cold. No one knows what really happened in that classroom, but some say the ghost of a previous teacher who lost her life in that same room still haunts it to this day.