#13

Monster in Me

Once upon a time, there was a young woman named Jen. She lived a normal life just like any other person, but she always felt like something was off about her. One day, she started experiencing strange physical symptoms and mental changes. Her skin changed, and her eyes turned red. Her thoughts became dark, and she felt an anger inside her that she couldn't control.

Jen went to see a doctor, but they couldn't find anything wrong with her. She tried therapy, meditation, and even medication, but nothing seemed to work. She felt like she was losing her mind and that something was taking over her body.

One day, while sitting alone in her apartment, she saw a mirror and decided to look at herself. To her horror, she saw her reflection, but it was distorted, and her face looked twisted and demonic. Suddenly, she realized that she was not the only one living inside her body. There was a monster inside her, and it was slowly taking over.

The monster would come out at night and do terrible things, hurt people, and animals. Jen was helpless, and she felt like she was trapped inside her own body. She knew that she had to do something to stop the monster from hurting anyone else.

Finally, Jen decided to face the monster inside her. She went into a trance-like state and found herself in a different world where she could confront the beast. With a fierce battle, she defeated the monster inside her and finally freed herself from its grip.

From that point onwards, Jen had a new lease on life. She learned to control her emotions and the darkness inside her, and she made sure that the monster never resurfaced again. She had overcome her inner demons and became a better version of herself.