24. Hang out

I was awoken by the sun shining through the sheer curtains, hanging neatly above the windows. Covering my face trying to block out the sun from meeting my sensitive eyes, I glanced around the room. My eyes slowly met the face of my one and only angel-like husband, sleeping peacefully beside my small figure.

His face buried inside the crook of my neck, he started to shuffle as I tried my best not to giggle at the tickling sensation. When I tried to free myself from the warm embrace, although I didn't want to, I was pulled back down in to the warm chest of the man beside me.

"Five minutes." He whispered sleepily into my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine. "No, I'm still angry at you." I spoke turning away from him, so my back is now against his chest. "Come on, Munchkin." Popped Jungkook, grabbing me by the waist and flipping me back over so I'm in my original position.

"Fine!" I finally yelled, feeling defeated. Slowly, i felt myself being moved into much more comfortable, as my eyes were closed I couldn't exactly make out what it was. I completely ignored it until my hand suddenly stroked something hard, yet soft. HE WAS SHIRTLESS!

As soon as my hand felt the hardness of jungkook abs, I jumped up in shock. However, before I could jump off the bed, my back was met with another piece of cloth. We were in the same shirt. "

"Babe, don't even try." He breathed in my hair softly. After his words I smile softly, melting into his touch. I could feel his slightly uneven lips also curve into a smile against my head.

"God, I love you so much." He softly sighed earning a light chuckle from me. "I know, I mean who wouldn't?" I replied, trying to sound cocky. This time it was his turn to let out a little giggle.

Five minutes eventually turned into an hour, without realising we both fell asleep in eachothers arms. Of course that didn't last before we were awaken by the deafening sound of the door bell.

After I slowly spread my self of the warmth of jungkooks body, I limped down the steep stairs due to the last bit of tiredness in my body. I twisted the doorknob to be greeted with the face of the person that always made me happy even after all our problems.

Jimin.

"How are you, bubs?" He popped giving me a light hug. "Great, you?" I tiredly replied. "Never been better." He threw himself on the couch. "Make yourself at home then." I said rolling my eyes at his behaviour. "No worries." He grabbed the remote and skimmed through the channels.

"Jungkook is here by the way!" I yelled from the top of the stairs. I couldn't help but realise that his face slightly dropped. But regardless, I went up entering the room to Jungkook sitting on the bed, scratching his head in confusion. "Don't tell me you forgot everything." I said giggling at his state.

"Nope, how can I forget that." I swear this guy is going to kill me with that smirk. "Who is here?" He rolled of the bed, hugging my waist with his big arms. "Jimin." I spoke, shuffling through my closet.

I entered the bathroom, locking it behind me with my outfit flung over my shoulder.

"You look pretty today, going out?" I heard Jungkooks voice from the opposite side of the room when I left the bathroom

"You look pretty today, going out?" I heard Jungkooks voice from the opposite side of the room when I left the bathroom. "Nope." I replied sitting beside him on the double bed. "Wait, jimin downstairs, lets go!" I suddenly remembered the older man. "Leave him." He spoke as he got closer, lifting me onto his lap.

"Not now. Jimin is alone." I walked to the door as I heard him sigh. "I'll be there." He entered the bathroom, after hearing me open the door.

When I got downstairs I saw jimin all bundled up with a bag of crisps in his right hand. "Hey! That's my favourite!" I went to heap the bag out of his small hands but obviously failed to do so as he held them up, out of my reach. "I'll buy you some later! We're going out." He suddenly got up from the sofa, dusting of his jeans.

"I'm coming as well!" Jungkooks voice echoed through the room, from upstairs. "Ok, hurry up!" Jimin yelled back, grabbing his boots from the shoe-rack.

We all entered the car, Jungkook driving, me in the passenger seat and jimin at the back. "So, where are we going?" Jungkook finally spoke up, breaking the awkward silence. "Club?" Jimin suggested popping his face to the front of the car to look at the two of us.

"Mina?" Jungkook spoke up, now facing me. "Sure." I popped as I heard the click of the seat belt button.

It had been 10 minutes and we were already at the club. As we got closer to the building, lights could be seen flashing everywhere through the buildings as we heard the muffled music ring in our ears. It was only 4pm so we knew there wouldn't be as much people in there.

We entered the building together, looking around at the people that had literally nothing better to do than come here everyday, to get drunk and play around. There were people making out on top of the counter, dancing on top of eachother on the dance floor and lastly, people going into rooms to do whatever they need to do for satisfaction.

"Jimin and I will go to get some drinks." Jungkook yelled over the loud music, trying to get my attention. "Ok." I briefly answer before sitting on to one of the red chairs in the corner of the huge club.

15 minutes had already passed and there was still no sign of the two men. As you got up from the Mina sized dent in the soft chair I suddenly saw an awfully familiar figure approaching me. Arms full of tattoos, eyebrow piercing, huge body and dirty blonde hair.

That's when I realised who it really is.

So, who do you guys think it is? Well! Hope you enjoyed! Bye bitchesssss ❤️❤️❤️