8. Married

Days after days passed by and finally the day that had been dreaded by Mina arrived. She knew she had put up with this playboy for the next few months. It was Jungkook and Minas wedding day. And if you are wondering about Yoongi? No. Mina has still not gathered up strength to go and tell her only best friend.

The wedding was small only a few business patters and family actually knew about the wedding. Mina became more and more nervous as more and more came into the brides room helping her to get ready. She sat on the bed still in her pajamas and sleeping mask slightly covering her forehead. She wanted to run away, she wanted to runaway so bad. She didn't want to ruin her life with a boy she didn't love. Forget love, she didn't even know him properly.

As more time past by, the time came near and near. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that she was getting married in the matter of hours.

Her dress:

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Mina POV

Mina POV

Here I am, arms locked with my dad, waiting for the time to come where I marry the jerk who will be called my husband in the matter of minutes. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping it was all a nightmare and as soon as I reopen them I will be in my bed away from this mess. But obviously I knew it was all reality and I couldn't escape from the truth.

I was in deep thought when I felt a nudge on my right, I turned my head a bit to be greeted by my dad giving me the most reassuring smile I've seen. "Dad please." I barely muttered trying to hold back my tears from falling. "Sweetie it will be alright." He said with the same smile plastered on his handsome face. Before I could answer back the big and intimidating doors swung open.

Everyone was stood there with there eyes glued on us. Some were either smiling or others were frowning wishing there daughter was in my position. "Jeez they could have just asked, I would happily let there daughter in my position." I thought.

Before I knew it I was walking down the long isle gripping onto my dads arm not ever wanting to let go. I took a glance up to see my future husband stood there smirking at the scene in front of him.

As we got to the front my dad gave my hand to jungkooks

As we got to the front my dad gave my hand to jungkooks. "Please take care of my daughter." My dad whispered to Jungkook before giving me a wide smile. "Please no," I said as I gave him one last glance before I saw his back fading away from my sight as he went to stand near my mum and my future in-laws.

I would normally be strong and tough when it came to emotions but when it was to do with leaving my parents, I couldn't.

I turned around and grasped my hand out of jungkooks hand before taking a deep breath and standing beside him.

Time passed and the priest finally asked the questions that will change my whole life. "Do you Lee Mina, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest spoke. My mind went blank. But I managed to let it out. "I d-do," I whispered hesitantly. I could feel the tears coming, I bit on my lip holding them back. "And do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Lee Mina as your lawfully wedded bride?" The priest spoke once more. "I do,"  the words left his tongue so easily as if they were nothing.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

Intense chapter huh 😂😅 I hope you enjoyed. Bye bitchesssss ❤️