Chapter 1

<<HIM.>>

| Third person

The sun peaked through the shear blinds that hung tall over the window in the corner. Shielding the sudden feeling of the light, her arm swung over her face trying her best to keep it away. 

The sudden thought caught her of guard when she heard the shuffling downstairs. With a groan, the latter strutted her way towards the bathroom to get ready for the long day ahead. 

Honestly speaking, the female had not a single idea of what was planned for the day but she heeded to her parents words. 

All she remembered was the mention of a few companies, one being The Jeon Company.

Hurriedly the girl through a shirt and big pants on as she rushed down the stairs to be greeted with the sight of her parents enjoying their breakfast. What seemed to baffle Mina was when the what-seemed-like-a serious conversation came to as stop when the couple noticeed her presence.

"Good morning Mother, Father." Mina bowed her head at the elder man and woman in respect as she took her seat at the side of the table. 

"Good Morning Honey. How was your night?" Her Mother cleared her throat, eyes averting from her husband to her daughter nervously.

"Good, thank you." The small talk didn't last for long when Mina decided to set off a little earlier than the couple to avoid the slightly awkward conversation being thrown at her.

Mina's fingers constantly tapped on the leather of her steering wheel as she imatiently waited for the traffic. Multiple sighs made their way out of her mouth before recieved the text from her parents.

She was late beyond belief.

The male excused himself with an embarrassed grin when his phone rung loudly for the third time in front of the guests. He made his way towards the front of the building in a rush as hegot ready to call the female he called his girlfriend. 

Just when he got ready to hit the call button, his attention turned to the scene right in front of him. The quick slid of the black car caught him of guard as it smoothly parked into the empty spot.

But that wasn't what shocked him the most. The girl that stepped out the car, with the most uninterested expression passed by him in a hurry as she made her way towards the previous room he came out of.

He swallowed before following suite.

BYe Bitches