How to Move-Chapter 10✔️

The sound of a pick-up truck was outside my window as I laid in my bed, half asleep.

My friend Stacey laid at the end of my bed, fast-asleep from the all-nighter we attempted to pull last night.

I relieve my eyes of the uncomfortable crust that laid in the corners, finally letting them adjust to the bright sun that filled my room.

Stacey let out a snort as she slept, causing me to giggle.

My cold feet hit the floor as I look out the window and to the left.

An orange and white U-haul was parked at the end of the next door neighbor's driveway. That house wasn't empty, my neighbors were a young married couple with two children.

I haven't seen them in a while, but I didn't think they had moved or anything.

The need for warmth and to be nosey hit me as I walked outside my house, letting the warm heat hit me. I stretch, yawning before I crossed my arms underneath my chest. Some men carried a couch into the house, a boy who looked my age, maybe a bit older, followed behind them with two boxes. He was cute, blonde hair, kind of tall. I checked him out. They paid no attention to me as I stood in the open, in my shorts and drawstring shirt.

"Oh, he's cute." A voice said beside me. I flinch, grabbing my chest in shock.

"Why?" I say to Stacey referring to her scaring me, then I laugh and grab

her arm. "Get back in this house, he's too old for you!" I falsely fuss at her.

"And he's not too old for you?" She said, pushing me playfully. "We're the same age."

"I'm more mature." I said, glancing outside one more time as we got near the door.

He was staring at me, a curious look on his face.

I waved, to which he ignored, taking another box from the U-haul and walking towards the house.

Shrugging my shoulders, I enter my house, following behind Stacey.

———

I honestly don't like reading flashbacks, but I don't know if you guys do soooo...yeah.

Here's another quick update, for today.

Should I put more flashbacks?? Yes or no.

Vote and comment, the next chapter will be much longer...sorry for this sad excuse of a chapter.