"Party For Two"

A/N: I can't believe it! This is my 100th story!!!! 💯 Ahh! Words can't express how exciting this is and how grateful I am for each and every one of you who have read all 100 of them. Your support means the world, and all I've ever wanted to do from the beginning is write stories that help people escape from reality and feel happy. So, this one is a fun one (and maybe a little kinky🤪) But, a little kink never hurt anybody. 💕 Love you guys! 💚💚💚
Song: "Party for Two" by Shania Twain
Rating: Mature content ‼️ (You've been warned 😏)

***

"Uggghh that party was brutal!" I throw my shoes on the floor next to the door, instantly pulling the bobby pins out of my hair and letting the long strands fall down around my shoulders.

Mac closes the door behind us, loosening his tie.

I continue, "I am all for celebrating our country's heroes and charity events for a good cause. But, did that guy have to ramble on for hours? Geez. I think I was sleeping with my eyes open."

"I think I heard you snore once."

I swat Mac playfully on the shoulder. "You did not."

The quietness of the empty house paired with how incredible Mac looks in that navy blue suit of his gives me an idea. Staring at him suggestively, I feel a familiar fire ignite deep within.

"I'm having me a party. This ain't just any kind of party. It's gonna be really, really hot. I'm gonna put you on the spot. Yeah, there's gonna be lots of one-on-one. Come on and join the fun."

Whirling around and pulling on the two ends of Mac's undone tie, I inch his body closer to mine. "You know, I bet we could throw a much better party here without the fancy food, champagne, and speeches."

"Oh yeah? What kind of party?"

"How about a party... for two?" I ask with a mischievous wink.

He grins, suddenly realizing exactly what I mean. "Ohhh. That kind of party."

I pull him in by the collar, his face mere inches from mine, as I stand in my tiptoes and run a hand down the side of his face. His slight stubble tickles my fingers - easily transforming me into an unrestrained wanton.

"What does one wear to a party like this?" Mac wonders with a sly grin.

"Clothing is optional. Discouraged, quite frankly."

With that, I pull his tie off in one swift motion, throwing it forgotten on the floor, and begin to unbutton the top of his white button-down. His hands find the hem of my dress, running his fingers upward toward my hips, tickling the smooth skin underneath.

I push him back lightly, motioning for the bedroom. With both of us fumbling with unnecessary clothing, he walks me back the hall, never breaking from our feverish kiss.

With the skin of his chest now fully exposed, I run my hands along every inch. Pushing him back to sit on the edge of the bed, I straddle his lap. My tight black dress, which hugs my body to accentuate every curve, suddenly feels like a noose entrapping and restricting me from my desire. I want nothing more than to get out of it.

As if he can read my mind, Mac slides a hand up my back, running the zipper all the way down and leaving a tantalizing chill in its wake.

"I'll tell you that it doesn't matter what you wear. 'Cause it's only gonna be you and me there. I'm having a party. A party for two. I ain't invitin' nobody. Nobody but you."

His hands explore my body from top to bottom, his lips burning deliciously against my neck and chest. Suddenly, though, I stop and pull back as another idea occurs to me.