Did I do something wrong ~

J U N G K O O K

(Hi! It has been quite some time since I updated this book, so if you need a refresher please read the last 2 chapters for some more context. Thank you <3)

Previously on Homewrecker....

"You are the most beautiful person I've ever met, Lisa." He kissed my cheek and got into his car. I watched him drive off, waiting for him to turn around and change his mind.

To have a realization that he loves me. 

... 

Lisa became very quiet as her smile faded away.

Did I do something wrong?

"Lisa?" I called her name but it failed to catch her attention. Our chests still heaved up and down as we were catching our breaths. "Is something wrong?"

She sighed and slid off my lap to pick up her lingerie on the floor. As she picked her up clothing I  zipped up and fixed myself. "Lisa I-" She cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"I'm sorry I can't do this. Thank you for your time." And with that she left the room, closing the door behind her. 

I stood in the middle of the room confused on what I had done wrong. 

Maybe we shouldn't have had sex. Did I hurt her? Why did I come here? What time is it? Will she make it home alright? Will she be alright?

A million thoughts had ambushed my mind at the same time pondering why she just left. I grabbed my coat and phone and proceeded to leave the room as well. 

I made my way down the dimly lit hallway of the club and into the main area. Girls had been roaming around looking for men while others were either giving lap dances, or on stage giving their show. 

I kept my eyes forward and made my way to the front where the manager was standing watching the scenery. Their eyes met mine and smiled. "Mr. Jung! How was your private hours with our lovely Lali-pop?" 

"It was great thank you." I nodded and strived for the doors as she slid in front of me.

"You truly did pick out our most valued dancer sir. My compliments on your keen eye." 

"Again, thank you. But I must get going."

She had interrupted my steps by blocking the door with her petite figure. "I am sorry sir but you do not sound satisfied. Did something happen during your time here?" 

"Nothing I did not want. Now again thank you for your hospitality, but I must get going." I gently pushed her out of the way and left the club into the cold night air. 

1 week later...

I had called Lisa numerous times and sent her text after text but still no reply. All of my calls default to a voicemail box that has now been filled after what I assume is thanks to me. 

Yeri's flight landed yesterday and earlier than expected. She seemed more than happy to see me home by myself. So much so that we had even tried that night. 

To say the least, it was disappointing and tiring. In example of why it was both of those things, she was rushing, aggressive, and it was more one way-ed than anything. And afterward she decided to ramble on about how she needs get together with the "inner board wives" to plan the Christmas Party which is 4 months away. 

I simply rolled over and tried to fall asleep. 

Why are we still married? I'm not sure I even love her anymore. She's only in it for the money. How many fucking coats does a person need? Can't divorce her now, or ever for that fact. Remember what happened the last time? I need to pee.

I got up out of bed (reference the image above for a visual) and made my way across floor to the bathroom. 

To fit with the sleek black look of the bedroom the bathroom was also designed to compliment it as well. The large black tiles had been spread across the floor and the opposite walls facing the door. To the left there was the toilet and clear shower with an overhead rainfall and detachable shower head. The white bath tub was almost the center piece of it all with its abnormally large size as per request of Yeri. 

After finishing my business I had washed my hands and splashed my face with water looking into the circular mirror mounted on the wall. 

I hadn't realized but Yeri had stopped talking and was finally asleep. I sighed and looked at my phone that was charging on the sink counter. And almost as on command a ding rung from it. 

I unlocked my phone to see who it was. 

iMessages - Lisa

Lisa

Meet me tomorrow at this address

[open maps to see location]