A savior ~

L I S A

Previously in Homewrecker....

I heard dulled beatings and pounding while I saw blurred figures and hearing my own breathing. I saw a blurred man tap me and say inaudible muffles.

I knocked out.

....

I opened up my eyes to me on in an unknown house. On an unknown person's room, in the middle of the unknown city.

I removed the blanket on me and looked around at the large room. It is all white and with comfy furniture and cozy modern architecture. I walked out and down the stairs to what looks like the living area. I looked at the amazing view of Gangnam.

Here's the problem I don't live in Gangnam. I then heard footsteps down the stairs and see a man in a robe. "Good, you're up." It was the man from the strip club. The married man.

Fuck, his wife.

"Uhh, I don't know where I am, but if you can just please tell me where my things are and I'll leave before your wife get's up." He smiled with his bunny teeth. Cute.

"My wife doesn't live here." He chuckled.

.... confused.

"Yeah she kicked me out of the house and told me not to come back. But after a good 3-5 days she'll calm down and just not talk to me."

"So this isn't your home?" I asked.

"No this is a penthouse I own but I usually let clients from out of the country stay here. And sometimes people who pay high enough."

"Pay high enough?" I asked as he leads me to the kitchen.

"Yes. On top of stock holding and being a co-founder of a company, I own a chain of luxury hotels and 6 apartment complexes in Gangnam. But I don't say that on the first date. Would you care for any breakfast? Crepe, omelet, pancakes, waffles?"

"uhh n-no."

"Omelet it is then. I'll put it over some rice because it looks like you hardly eat." He said and I snapped back to reality.

"I really should get going," I said.

"You want to go outside after you've just been drugged, not knowing where you're going, having the chance of being kidnapped but you're already weak on an empty stomach and running on practical adrenaline?"

"Well, when you put it that way.."

"You're staying, eating, and showering. You look like you went to hell and back."

Hurt a bit but taken. "Why'd you do this?" I asked. "I'm a stripper who no one cares about and wouldn't be noticed if I disappeared."

"Well, I'm not one to really see a man attacking a woman and look the other way." He smiled at me.

He's filthy rich, hot, and nice. God paid attention when making you. "Clean yourself up. There's a shower on the second floor with spare towels. And just down the hall, there's a closet filled with my wife's spare clothes and makeup. Here's a key take whatever you like."

He slid the key across the counter. "You don't mind a complete stranger taking your wife's clothes and makeup?"

"Not mine. Plus she hasn't worn any of those clothes in so long it's practically storage."

I climbed up the stairs and into the shower with the white marble flooring, walk-in shower, the sink by the porcelain bathtub, and light coming through the windows lining the top of the walls.

I stripped off my clothes and let them fall onto the ground. I turned on the hot water and let it hit my skin and wash away any dirt or the germs on my body and hair. I used the given shampoo and conditioner that is actually super nice and smells amazing.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I hesitated to step out of the bathroom in a towel then I did. He wasn't there as I heard him whistling down in the kitchen.

I went over to the door down the hall and unlocked the door. It opened to shelves upon shelves of Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Versace and more. The hanged dressed and shelves of heels as well as and an island of a glass case of purses. 

I closed the door and felt really out of place. I studied the clothing with my eyes and fell upon one particular article.

"Burberry's very famous and expensive Long Westminister Heritage Trench Coat. They substitute as dresses for women and are usually paired up with their scarfs that have the plaid strip at the end which blends in with the base." He picked it off the hanger and put it on the glass island.

"It'd be especially nice on you." He eyed me up and down. "Despite your very teasing state."

I cleared my throat. "Do you know every clothing in here."

"Oh god no. I bought Yeri this as a gift but it looks like she hasn't even taken off the tag." He glanced at my towel and gulped. "I better leave before I become very uncontrolled."

I nodded and he was about to walk away when I stopped him. "Can you help me put this on because it looks like it has too many buttons, a belt, and is that a.. flap?"

He chuckled and closed the closet door. "Alright then. But you might wanna put something underneath. He opened a drawer to panties and bras.

I picked out a black matching set and put on the lace panties underneath the towel and lets it fall down as I put on the bra as well. I could feel his eyes burning holes through me.

I turned back to see him smiling.

"You don't need the trench coat on second thought." He came up to me and started kissing me. I didn't struggle or fight back. I let him touch me and kiss me because I liked it. I wanted it.

The least I can do for someone who saved me.