Desire ~

L I S A

Previously on Homewrecker...

Half of me feels guilty and the other half feels relief.

A relief of getting a load off that has been well deserved. At least I won't see her ever again.

....

Before 10 pm...

"Ahhn~" I moaned in his ear as he kept fucking me in and out.

I was so close and so close I was into having the best orgasm but of course he had to cum first and leave me in a frustrated mood.

I groaned from the pain and let him exit me and take off the condom.

"I'm sorry baby.." I slid on my panties and sighed.

"Don't be." I said and got into my bra and mini dress. "It's not your fault. I just couldn't cum."

"No babe.."

"It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I said without sparing the man a glance.

He is 35 years old and it's fine but sometimes I just feel very dirty after banging a guy who is 12 years older than me.

My heals clicked on his polished floor and I exited his house. He's a daddy type but I'm not really the princess type. I never was and I never will be.

I called an Uber and hopped inside. The ride home was sexually frustrating and I had half the mind to tell the woman to pull over to fuck. I can be freaky, for Christ's sake, I'm a stripper.

Days are slow and nights are fast. Those are my shifts unless I'm fucking someone for a little extra dough. Because I don't live, I survive and if it means that I have to get my hands dirty, then that's what it means.

The driver stopped in front of the old brick apartment building.

It's old but it's home.

I stepped inside my small studio apartment and saw my little kitten. Of course since I'm me, my home is decorated well but has cat fur from Leo all over my couches and throw pillows.

"Hi there baby. Mommy's home." I said and pet his soft fur as I then washed off the sex of the man and the scent of his bed.

My hair stuck to my skin as I dressed into normal pj's and into bed where I belong.

Morning...

I prepared for that night and prepared my body.

Waxing, nail salon, makeup, costume, perfume, lollipops

But of course, my signature lollipops have been run dry. And with Halloween coming up, the favorite flavor runs out very quickly.

I got to the candy shop in my favorite yellow mini skirt and white blouse. Clean and not a hint of low self-confidence.

I walk past all of the unimportant aisles. I pass the chocolate bars, gummy worms, crisp cookies, jelly beans, and cotton-candy. I get to the lollipops and find the small cherry flavor. I spot the last box on the top shelf.

I reach for it and just about had it in my fingertips when someone went up and snatched it from the shelf.

I look over to see this cherry red-haired, woman dressed in expensive clothes and jewelry.

Chanel dress, pearl earrings, and a nice lipstick. But I can pull it off better.

But there's one thing that shines in your eye, and it really shows how utterly spoiled rotten she is.

A red ruby engagement ring.

"Excuse me, but I actually had that first." I cleared my throat and she looked at me.

"But it's in my hands now." She smiled.

"Miss that's very rude of you. I had that pack first and we both saw me reach for it first. Before you very abruptly took it into your claws."

"First off its Misses, and second if you don't watch your tongue I'll use these claws on you."

"Alright then. Mrs, I had that first and second I'll have those fake claws of yours that are so perfectly manicured beneath my heals. Those are mine and will be bought by me."

"Do you know who I am?" She copped an attitude.

"A basic bitch with a little more money than others."

"I am Jeon Yeri. Married to the COO of a huge multi-billion dollar corporation here in South Korea."

I'm unamused.

"Ok. So what?"

"So what?! I will have your ass behind bars in the snap of my fingers."

"Wow, I'm shaking." I said in a monotone voice.

She was turning bright red. It's quite funny.

"You skank!" She groaned. I laughed and shrugged her off. She calmed down and scoffed.

"Fine then. Beg for it."

"No."

She dropped the box and with the tip of her heel, she squashed the box. "You can have it now." She smirked.

She walked away so smug and mighty.

Bitch.

10 : 00 pm...

I got on stage as the music swayed and I immediately spotted some eye candy.

How delicious his lips should be.

I did my routine and gave my lollipop to him. Thank god I did have an extra cherry though.

As I sat on his lap though I could barely feel how thick and long he is. His semi-formal suit fits so well on his tight triceps.

The song ended. I whispered the room and enjoyed the night of ecstasy.

His cock making me beautifully lean into him. His dominating presence. Gives me shivers down my spine at how his lips touched my skin.

The reminiscence of his breath over my nipples. How he sweetly treated me but gave me a dicking filled with frustration.

He made me moan and whimper. He makes me want to be his princess.

I want him to dominate over me.

I want to moan his name and call him daddy as his sexy voice moans mine.

I want him and all of his beautiful body to mix with my sheets and my legs.

But sadly, I saw his engagement ring.

He's owned and untouchable in my eyes. I leave the room with a heavy heart but a confident stroll.

I will never become a Homewrecker.